cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Ordered 6th of june, yet to recieve a code.

Jump to solution

Hello. I ordered 6th of june and i've yet to get a code to play nor has the product been shipped. According to this comment https://www.reddit.com/r/Stadia/comments/dvv3tv/hi_reddit_andrey_from_the_stadia_team_here_and_im/f7... You said that they get shipped in the order that they were purchased. Yet we've seen multiple post from discord and reddit that people who have bought in september have already received their items. Why ?

Give kudos boys ❤️

49 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Founders,

I can confirm that if you pre-ordered the Stadia Founder’s Edition, and your form of payment has been charged, your access code has been sent to you via email. Pre-orders for Premiere Edition will start shipping on Monday.

If you're a Founder, have received your shipment, but have not received your code, please reach out to the Stadia support team , and they'll be more than happy to work with you on your code delivery. Thanks!

- Grace

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
644 Replies
Community Member

Just saying it's hard for alot of us the ordered within minutes or a few days after that haven't got anything I'm fully behind this product just wanna pew pew 

0 Kudos
Community Member
Yet another Google dumpster fire. Why am I surprised?
0 Kudos
Community Member

Because they globally improved a lot from few years back with their flagship services that then accustomed us for a way more professional level of delivery and customer satisfaction.

I mean, globally Products delivery like nest/google home and smartphone/internet services went really smooth lately, I don't get how they have ended with such a mess on a service that's creating the root for a massive and new revenu stream for them...

0 Kudos
Community Member

7th'er here. I have been going back and forth on whether I should let this be water under the bridge or be upset. Seems crazy that they have been sitting on my card info for 4.5 months and despite ordering it the day after they started taking preorders I have yet to be charged or my controller shipped and the shipping estimate puts me after Thanksgiving. 

I don't mind not having a controller or having to wait for a code. What getting under my skin is people who order the thing last month are getting both before me. Viewing my order no longer lets me edit anything. I am dubious on whether that means my order is being prepped for shipment as I still have not been charged. Sounds like any questions to Google Store are being met with canned answers. Sigh...back to work...

1 Kudo
Community Member

Patiently twiddling my thumbs here as well. Remember remember the 6th of Junevember!

1 Kudo
Community Member

@GraceFromGooglestill nothing from Google in my inbox except that I'll be delivered on tomorrow (ordered 7th of june), can at least someone do something quickly about this issue? We don't get the controller on 19th fine, that's hardware and that's harder to transport than bits, but please, don't screws up with the software part of it, that's ruining the party.

Like... C'mon!

Google is constantly advertising about BigData and BigQuery and the power of cloud computing, couldn't one of your expert just simply extract the founders orders that have been made within your targeted range (around 6 to 10 of june ?) and just fire a massive e-mailing ? I mean, that such a disappointing launch.

1 Kudo
Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle Please if you can look into mine. I called my bank and they told me that the purchase was approved on their end and that there are no problems, however, my stadia does not show as being shipped nor do I have a code. I was a day 1 (June 6th once pre-orders were live) founder. I'm having a feeling that my name will be taken as well. 😞

1 Kudo
Community Member
A lot of people, like me, specifically pre-ordered to get first shot at picking a username. Saying "thanks for your patience" really doesn't cut it here. This was a big mess up. When this is all figured out, I expect Google to explain this. I know you are just a community manager, but I expect you to make this clear to the powers that be that this situation is not cool at all.
0 Kudos
Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle I have two separate orders made on June 6th that have shipped but I haven't received a code for either. Please message me if you need more details.

0 Kudos
Community Member
@GraceFromGoogle I too have not gotten my code. Ordered June 6
0 Kudos
Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle thanks for looking into this for us! I also ordered on June 6th and have been anxiously awaiting my code so that I can show Stadia off to my co-workers (hold-outs on the pre-order) before the end of the day!

Could someone from the team please place a notice/sticky somewhere prominent in the forum? A tweet, or an email to those that pre-ordered would also be acceptable options...just something to let us know there's a known issue.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Not solved at all! 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Thanks for working on it. Still eagerly awaiting mine as well 😞 

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Mine just came through - thanks @GraceFromGoogle for knocking it loose!

1 Kudo
Community Member

Yup, mine too.

Console supposed to be delivered tomorrow. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Are you a fellow 6th er?

1 Kudo
Community Member

I'm a fellow 6th-er as well. I think we've all just bonded.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Cool!  you are the first 6ther I've heard that got a code.  Nice to know it isn't like completely reversed order or something..:) 

1 Kudo
Community Member

and there I just got mine..:) 

2 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Yup got mine as well. Looking for break opportunity at work so I can try things out 😄

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
1 Kudo
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Inconnu yep, ordered as soon as humanly possible on June 6.

1 Kudo