cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Ordered 6th of june, yet to recieve a code.

Jump to solution

Hello. I ordered 6th of june and i've yet to get a code to play nor has the product been shipped. According to this comment https://www.reddit.com/r/Stadia/comments/dvv3tv/hi_reddit_andrey_from_the_stadia_team_here_and_im/f7... You said that they get shipped in the order that they were purchased. Yet we've seen multiple post from discord and reddit that people who have bought in september have already received their items. Why ?

Give kudos boys ❤️

49 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Founders,

I can confirm that if you pre-ordered the Stadia Founder’s Edition, and your form of payment has been charged, your access code has been sent to you via email. Pre-orders for Premiere Edition will start shipping on Monday.

If you're a Founder, have received your shipment, but have not received your code, please reach out to the Stadia support team , and they'll be more than happy to work with you on your code delivery. Thanks!

- Grace

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
644 Replies
Community Member
Google Support
Kate
2:28 PM
Thanks for contacting Google Support. My name is Kate.
Kate
Hello ##Name.
##Name 
Hi Kate.
Kate
In case you need to refer to this chat interaction in the future, please take note of the following ID :4-.
Kate
How are you doing today?
##Name 
fine, anxious to get my stadia package going.
##Name 
2:29 PM
I got the founders bundle, but there's no invitation code.
##Name 
I can't activate the package.
Kate
I can understand that you are eagerly waiting to get the Stadia code, even we are working on it to release the Codes over an email.
Kate
We are sorry for the delay.
##Name 
2:30 PM
oh, so it wasn't supposed to be in the package?
Kate
I would like to inform that the Stadia code will be send to your email within 3-5 business days.
##Name 
!! what? but.. i have it now! lol
Kate
I understand how dissapointed you are right now, If I were in your situation, I'd have also felt the same.
##Name 
2:31 PM
sigh.. ok.
Kate
We are trying our best to release the code asap, your patience and understanding in this scenario is highly appreciated.
##Name 
Kinda disappointing from google though, said it launches on the 19th, and.. well.. it's going to be 3-5 days later.
##Name 
2:32 PM
Anyway, there's nothing that can be done about the email?
Kate
2:33 PM
I wish, I could have more options here. Stadia codes are system generated email based upon on the order id, no one here is an authorized to issue a code manually. I would request you to please wait for an email.
Kate
We are trying our best to fix this issue.
Kate
Rest assured, you will get the codes within 3-5 business days.
##Name 
2:34 PM
Google said as part of the founders pack that we'll get first crack at playernames, but - that's, kinda not right either, is it? since there's problems with email?
Kate
2:36 PM
Without the Stadia codes controllers is useless, due to some back-end issue codes aren't dispatch yet. We are waiting for an update, our engineers team are working into it to get this fix.
##Name 
2:36 PM
ok. thnx
Open Emoji Button%                               
1 Kudo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @mutant

Thanks for posting in the Stadia Community Forum.  I'll be sending you a DM shortly to collect more information from you.  

- Grace

0 Kudos
Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle so is there an estimation of when this will be fixed or are those of us losing out on names just SOL?

2 Kudos
Community Member
@GraceFromGoogle What's the process here? I have stadia with contorllers sitting here doing nothing. Support has no info. No code has been sent and apparently the message is just trust us, it will come "some time today".
0 Kudos
Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle it's not just people on the 6th, is there any info you can provide on where we can get direct information on each account? 

0 Kudos
Community Member
7th represent! Does someone need to clean out the mail pipes somewhere? I _guess_ things are starting to get fixed, its the lack of information thats no fun. Stopped refreshing my mail client, doesn't seem to be doing any good
0 Kudos
Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle  hi grace,  i ordered june 6 too ,not shipping ,no code 😞

1 Kudo
Community Member
Order has arrived but I can’t use it because I have no invite code. My friends are already using it and mine is a brick.
2 Kudos
Community Member
Ordered June 6 11:36 AM Eastern Time. I have the Founders Edition kit, and an extra controller. Both are completely useless without a CODE!
0 Kudos
Community Member

Guess I'm also part of the tiny fraction that has been treated to the Google special. Ordered on the 7th, the hardware is turning up today and over got no code yet.

I look forward to staring at it in abject wonder... Is this the future of console gaming and how many surprises will Google have for us!? I'm high in goodwill but low in hope!!

2 Kudos
Community Member
Another 7ther checking in. My order shipped yesterday, still waiting for an invite. Still F5ing though. I want to believe.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Also ordered on the 6th basically as soon as google sent me an email ad.  Shipped yesterday, arrives tomorrow, no code.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@GraceFromGoogle Why wasn't it just connected to the order email, why did we need a code? 

0 Kudos
Community Member
Thanks for stepping in Grace! Seems like the invites started at 9:00 going to people who ordered on the 11th, and then by 11:00 was on people who ordered on the 10th. I ordered on the 6th, and received my controller this morning, but am still awaiting a code to start gaming. Please reach out or point me/us in the right direction for how to proceed. Maybe a Google Form to collect our contact info or something?
1 Kudo
Community Member

Just so this can be seen... I ordered on June 8th and am scheduled to get one of my controllers (the founder's edition controller and Chromecast) tomorrow. Order has shipped, still no code. A Google rep told me it would take 3 to 5 business days after my order shipped. But we were "guaranteed" a code at launch cuz "bits move faster than atoms"... Sorely disappointed in Google, and feel this deserves some type of recompense for the delay/false advertising.

2 Kudos
Community Member
I feel like I’ve already lost my preferred user name and it’s probably going to be for a silly reason, like someone forgetting to hit send or something
2 Kudos
Community Member
I would be gladl to help with providing some information if you want.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Would like to make sure my name is in this too. Received my Founder's Edition package at 10:30 EST this morning. No code yet. Seeing many people who don't have their controllers yet with codes. 

Ordered mine 2 minutes after orders went live. Pretty not happy at the moment.

0 Kudos
Community Member

same.  ordered june 6th.  order shipped last night.  no code.

0 Kudos
Community Member
Same boat
0 Kudos
Community Member

It appears that I'm in the same boat as the rest of the folks in the thread. No code so far.

Edit: Just recieved my code.

0 Kudos