cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Ordered 6th of june, yet to recieve a code.

Jump to solution

Hello. I ordered 6th of june and i've yet to get a code to play nor has the product been shipped. According to this comment https://www.reddit.com/r/Stadia/comments/dvv3tv/hi_reddit_andrey_from_the_stadia_team_here_and_im/f7... You said that they get shipped in the order that they were purchased. Yet we've seen multiple post from discord and reddit that people who have bought in september have already received their items. Why ?

Give kudos boys ❤️

49 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Founders,

I can confirm that if you pre-ordered the Stadia Founder’s Edition, and your form of payment has been charged, your access code has been sent to you via email. Pre-orders for Premiere Edition will start shipping on Monday.

If you're a Founder, have received your shipment, but have not received your code, please reach out to the Stadia support team , and they'll be more than happy to work with you on your code delivery. Thanks!

- Grace

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
644 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Founders,

I can confirm that if you pre-ordered the Stadia Founder’s Edition, and your form of payment has been charged, your access code has been sent to you via email. Pre-orders for Premiere Edition will start shipping on Monday.

If you're a Founder, have received your shipment, but have not received your code, please reach out to the Stadia support team , and they'll be more than happy to work with you on your code delivery. Thanks!

- Grace

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Community Member

Just got my code 15 min ago.  Bummed a little - Tag was gone, and my backup option (maybe if I would have received the Founders promise on day 1...).  Blargh.

Does anyone know what the requirements are on the tags?  I.e. Can you have spaces?  Min/max chars?

EDIT:  Just found out...

A-Z. a-z, 0-9 (no spaces)

3min - 15max characters

0 Kudos
Community Member

Just got my code, very good. Chose my name, changed my mind, changed it again and missed the first name I chose...haha, second choice it is then

0 Kudos
Community Member

I'm the opposite, I've had my code but my kit isn't arriving until today. Not sure why that's the case. I'm in the UK and ordered on 7th June

0 Kudos
Community Member

Poor old Stadia team all the hard work on the Servers and Netcode, and the get screwed by a bad Ordering system script. Guessing there having to issue codes manually....

0 Kudos
Community Member
Still waiting for my activation code... Very frustrating 😞
0 Kudos
Community Member

Same story here as well. I finally got my Stadia Founder's Edition package today (a day after launch), but where is my invite code? It is nowhere to be found. (No, I did not receive an email with it. Yes, I checked my Spam folder.)

0 Kudos
Community Member
They're probably just slow at sending them out. I received my Stadia today, and also received the email with the Founders code at 7:53PM EST
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everybody,

We can confirm that if you pre-ordered Founder’s Edition in June, and your form of payment has now been charged, your Stadia access code has been sent to you via email. We are now moving in sequence through the orders placed on or after July 1st. We will post further updates here and on our social channels.

4 Kudos
Community Member

The email that i use is disable by Google since September. I can't access my email to redeem my code and i can't request a refund because in both cases i will need to access my account that it's disable by you guys. How can i get my code or my money back? or should i call a lawyer first?

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Luis_ccb you need to get in touch with Google support first, see if they can help you. I don't think there's much a lawyer could do!

0 Kudos
Community Member

Just got my code today via email. I still wonder why it took so long. The ecosystem is nice, I had the games are priced too high. #WorthTheWait not the activation code crap tho

0 Kudos
Community Member
Got my code too, but too late I have returned Stadia 😞
0 Kudos
Community Member

@Elixor you dont need the controller to play my friend. I dont have my controller yet but i can play on any google chrome browser.  It works pretty good. I order two controllers. I raged returned one if the controllers lol

0 Kudos
Community Member

@PDotWee are you saying that until they processed my return and remove my pro account I can actually play? That’s cheeky 😂😂😂 I might give it a try

0 Kudos
Community Member
Hi @GraceFromGoogle Ordered June 12th, received Stadia today. No code yet. Obviously quite disappointed. Concerned by the claims all June codes have been sent when I havent received mine. Could you clarify this? Thank you.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Did you see the charge go through on your card? It would've gone through somewhat recently (Nov. 18ish)

0 Kudos
Community Member
Date of purchase 05JUL - got my code about half an hour ago, registered immediately, username still available, controller is in the mail. I'm happy for now, experience still feels tainted. Will try first games on the weekend. - Fingers crossed to all who are still waiting for their code! I feel you.
0 Kudos
Community Member

I just got off the phone with Google Support. No new info or nothing more than the approved PR messaging.

I did ask him about the ownership of Destiny 2. Is asked the repo since I purchased the Founder's Edition if the Destiny 2 version would count as a purchase I would be able to play even without Pro in the future and he confirmed "yes"   since it was part of the purchase of the Founder's Edition you will be able to play when the normal service comes out. That they will communicate more info about that service in the future. @GraceFromGoogle Please confirm this is true at least. Seems the Founder's Edition has even less value if we are paying $130 for a rental. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

I'm tired of waiting now. It's now beyond 48 hrs and didn't received a code yet. ☹️ and I'm just sitting with controller out here and doing nothing..!

@GraceFromGoogle  what's stopping Google to send all codes. Even if it's in batches most of the founders edition should've received it by now. 

0 Kudos