cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Ordered 6th of june, yet to recieve a code.

Jump to solution

Hello. I ordered 6th of june and i've yet to get a code to play nor has the product been shipped. According to this comment https://www.reddit.com/r/Stadia/comments/dvv3tv/hi_reddit_andrey_from_the_stadia_team_here_and_im/f7... You said that they get shipped in the order that they were purchased. Yet we've seen multiple post from discord and reddit that people who have bought in september have already received their items. Why ?

Give kudos boys ❤️

49 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Founders,

I can confirm that if you pre-ordered the Stadia Founder’s Edition, and your form of payment has been charged, your access code has been sent to you via email. Pre-orders for Premiere Edition will start shipping on Monday.

If you're a Founder, have received your shipment, but have not received your code, please reach out to the Stadia support team , and they'll be more than happy to work with you on your code delivery. Thanks!

- Grace

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
644 Replies
Community Member

I saw that too! Ordered mine IMMEDIATELY after the keynote was finished on June 6th...still no code. What gives!?!?

5 Kudos
Community Member
I have no idea. It's just stupid.
3 Kudos
Community Member

This seems to be the case for nearly Everyone who ordered on the 6th. I have seen threads here and on the Subreddit that people who ordered as soon as last month have received their codes. This is entirely unacceptable. The people who preordered in June should have been Stadia's first priority.  It's really souring my mindset on this service. 

9 Kudos
Community Member

Same here. June 6 order and no code.

I guess just another lie from Google about Stadia.

5 Kudos
Founder
Founder

This Stadia roll out code problem is a disaster. I pre-ordered based on a set of representations made by Google concerning specific benefits for founder's edition buyers. They have reneged on those benefits. But Stadia buyers who were not founder's editions have been provided the benefits, e.g. name reservations and early access to the system. Google not only needs to make a clear apology to those of us who have been so to speak cheated; they need to offer some form of reasonable valuable compensation. Telling me that I now need need to wait 3- 5 business days to receive what I should have been provided,an access code, to use what I have already paid for is unacceptable. Especially so since one of the major selling points was the ability to be first in line to reserve my founders unique name. I think that benefit has pretty well been destroyed. I have repackaged my founder's edition for return awaiting any further news on this subject; but not holding my breath. Google has been essentially mute about how they are dealing with this issue. By terms of Google store purchasing, I have 15 days to request a return authorization and refund. I will not be waiting that long. I want my access code before then and I want to know what they are going to do to make their screw up right. 

1 Kudo
Community Member

August 3rd here and I just got mine today but still no code...

0 Kudos
Community Member

Same here, ordered June 8th, just got the founders package but not an invite code yet...

1 Kudo
Community Member

I ordered mine right after the keynote. Not only do I not have a code, but mine hasn't even shipped yet. But I've seen people who preordered months after the annoucement receive shipping notifications. 

4 Kudos
Founder
Founder

I saw on the blog post that the first one to order will be the first one to receive, I ordered in the first minute after the website was displayed live (before the end of the live) and still nothing, estimated delivery 26-27 November... A friend of mine ordered hours after, nothing too, but his estimated delivery is 25-26... I'm so disapointed 😞

I called, the phone employees knows nothing, sad.

6 Kudos
Community Member
I'm on the same boat! 6th June order and no code. 😞
3 Kudos
Community Member
It looks like the first days batch is going out backwards. Seems to have started with June 11th codes going out at 9am PST, now people on Reddit getting them saying they ordered on the 10th as of 11 PST.
3 Kudos
Community Member

It's increasingly becoming difficult to stick up for Google on this launch.  I'm in the same boat as everyone else that commented here, notwithstanding the technical and quality issues folks who actually received the product are encountering.  On top of that - this community site couldn't be any slower!

My impression of Google has gone down significantly.  You guys collect all the data in the world yet you can't send the email codes in the order that pre-orders were placed?

Embarrassment.

6 Kudos
Community Member
Comon guys, they had to make sure the reviewers, streamers, and whom ever else got theirs first. Of course I'm still waiting on codes, and the stadia after ordering on day 1.
1 Kudo
Community Member

Ditto...took the words right out of my mouth.  I guess I can use my controller as a paper weight until google decides to stop making excuses and reply to the masses.

0 Kudos
Community Member

This is terrible, where are our codes?

4 Kudos
Community Member

I am also waiting on my code. It seems like a big misstep to put the controller in my hands and block me from playing because of some silly emailing problem. It seems a lot more than "a small fraction" are missing their codes... This is very disappointing. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

I also ordered June 6th, I haven't revieved any code from Google.

I went to Stadia's support and went to chat with a rep about 6 hours ago (12PM PST). As I was filling out my info to submit the chat request the chat service went "Unavailable" so then I decided to chose the option to have Google call me back. Said average wait time was 1 minute. I submit the info...38 minutes later a rep calls me. I tell them about my Stadia invite code problem. He tells me that I should receive the invite code within 24 hours (by November 20th). I didn't feel like arguing with him, I know it isn't his fault and there's nothing he can really do, but I am pretty disappointment that Google didn't follow through with what they told us.

The Stadia services that don't work yet. I get that. Stuff has to get developed and tested over time and built upon it. The game library? I get that too. You got to show game companies the service works and is worth investing time and money in to put games on Stadia's platform, but to pre-order the first day it was available. I get the package shipped out on the 18th, get it on the 19th. I get him from work at 11:00 PST (two hours after launch) and it's almost 6PM PST now and I don't have an invite code but I have the hardway hin my hands not able to do anything.

They dropped the ball. It's very, very sloppy to not have something like a invite code to keep people from using your service that you charged them for. 

1 Kudo
Community Member

Received my code maybe 15 minutes ago. Hope you guys get yours soon. Let me know if I can help in some way ie. Check names in stadia. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Ordered June 6th immediately, my delivery says Dec 2-3. My order has to be one of the messed up ones 😞

Will I be able to get my correct spot back?

0 Kudos
Community Member
I've had my controller IN MY HANDS for a full 24 hours and still no code. Ordered June 7th. This is ridiculous.
0 Kudos
Community Member
Another right after the keynote 6/6 orderer. Shipped est Nov 21. No code yet.
1 Kudo
Community Member
Yup, same here. It has also shipped already (expected Nov 20) and no code received
1 Kudo
Community Member

Same here. Ordered at 12:21pm EST on 6/6. Controller is arriving today or tomorrow. Still no code.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Yup, same here. 

1 Kudo
Community Member

I too have not received my code. I haven't even had mine shipped to me yet. Says "Delivered by Nov 27th - Dec 2nd". I've even tweeted to them, sent in support tickets. Pretty much everything I could do to get an answer. Keep getting the run around or ignored and of course google is only going to respond to the positive comments. I don't believe they care about us. 😞

1 Kudo
Community Member
Same here. If everything else is like the launch I don't think we'll have much fun. If the code is not arriving soon I don't think I will open the package.

_ memento vivere!
1 Kudo
Community Member

Same here. First come, first served, my ass!

3 Kudos
Community Member
I ordered on June 6th right after the announcement. My order is supposed to arrive tomorrow, but still no code.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Ah there it is, we have proof of the lie. All the accusations of false advertising seem to be piling up. I ordered June 6 and still have not received a code. Someone who ordered June 10 has already received their code and reserved their name.

1 Kudo