cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Offline Status Missing?

At the moment It's not possible to set the status to invisible/offline. Is Stadia planning to add it ? This is an important feature in my opinion and the fact that it's missing is really strange.
2 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

That's a really cool idea! I would suggest to leave this as feedback in the Stadia app, because then it gets attention from the developers. Would be a nice thing to add to Stadia, totally agree!

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

I sent this feedback through the app some day ago, me too I guess it is a good idea.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

lol it's why i haven't added my friends yet I like to have privacy and invisible tab like steam has would be great so no one disturbs you or sees you on while you game.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Jenesis It's not very straightforward, but you can actually set your online status so nobody can see you online.

• Go to your profile page (Stadia Settings from computer, or your avatar from mobile)
  • click on 'Friends & Privacy'
  • See your online status > set it to 'No one'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
4 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Thanks @Ivan good workaround!

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

It's not work around it's the way to do it. For once it's not a missing feature just a feature you missed 😛

I collect Kudos for living.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Northlight I don't agree 🙂 they are two different kind of settings, one thing is the general privacy settings, the other your current online status. Changing the general privacy settings you can hide your current online status, and that is a work around. In the end the result is similar and I'm good with that 🙂
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Yeah I feel you.
I collect Kudos for living.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I have already set the privacy setting like that, but it's totally a different feature. The setting in the privacy tab should be intended as a permanent setting while the visible/invisible is a temporary setting. Another great feature may be to have 2 different level of friendship and in the privacy setting anyone can set which level should be able to see you in invisible mode, all the rest should see youoffline.
1 Kudo