cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Notifications of Patches, Updates, Etc. to Games

It would be nice to know when Stadia updates its games somehow. That way if there was a bug, or a buff to a weapon, etc. I'd be able to read what's changed. If this already happens then I'd like to know how to view it in Stadia.

4 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

You mean Patchnotes for example?

Yeah that would be great for each game!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

This human is right. We need patch history like on PlayStation

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I agree with this. Whether or not I need the patch notes directly, not sure. But at least some notification that the game did receive the update that the community might be waiting on. (Throw a badge on the game? IE, "updated" since last played or something. ) I'm thinking back to projectstream where we all were just waiting endlessly for AOC to get an update. Granted it was not the same state that stadia is today, but still. More info is better... Give us "Nerd Stats".
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

This feature is still missing in the platform.

Currently, The Division 2 has a Stadia specific bug where the bindings don't save. I rather not play until this is fixed. i've no way of knowing when the fix happens--if it ever happens.

This is a bit more than the usual 'bug fixes and  performance improvements' that Google uses in their own software. As Platform owner, maybe Stadia can require more from the Studios.

Would be nice if there was some acknowledgement that the feature is planned.

0 Kudos