cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NoMercyWWE
Community Member

No sound on MK11 except in cutscenes

Jump to solution
Hello everyone just made a pro deal with MK11 (Premium) but it doesn't matter what I try I won't get any sound except from the cutscenes so my system (Chromecast ultra) is working. I have tried different audio settings in game but no sound. I have confirmed it's definitely not my system the TV and other Stadia games have crystal clear sound. Please help quicky, playing without sound isn't half as much fun.
1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone, thanks for bringing this to our attention. The Stadia team is currently looking into this issue, and I'll keep you all posted with the latest updates. 

Thanks for your patience! 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
20 Replies
Highlighted
Firestorm457
Community Member
I just purchased it as well and now I've refunded as I couldn't open a ticket with the dev. It just kept giving me access denied. I don't know about cutscenes having audio but nothing in game or at the menus for me. Stadia support found that if I connect without using the 5.1 audio the sound works find but with 5.1 it is a no go.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
mcnichoj
Community Member

Game is both playing and has sound for me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Firestorm457
Community Member
With 5.1 showing under your connection?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Mad_Dog_Bravo Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Firestorm457 : I had no issues raising a support request via the following URL:

https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new 

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
NoMercyWWE
Community Member

Now comes the really strange part, just tried it on my pixel and the sound is working there everytime. So it's definitely depending on the audio, maybe 5.1? On the tv it's not working with sound, it doesn't matter if it's connected to the sound bar or just tv sound.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide

@NoMercyWWE : I raised a case with the publishers support team, and they have passed the details over to their Game Team for further investigation.  They didn't sound like that they would be getting back to me directly on the issue so its a bit of unknown entity beyond passing the information onto another team.

If I get some additional feedback I'll update here.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Firestorm457
Community Member

The WBGames twitter account responded back to me as well that they raised it to support on my behalf.

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide

@Firestorm457 : I've also notified some of the Stadia folks and they will escalate internally so hopefully some more info will be available in due course.

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone, thanks for bringing this to our attention. The Stadia team is currently looking into this issue, and I'll keep you all posted with the latest updates. 

Thanks for your patience! 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo