cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Member

No audio in Mortal Combat 11 by headphones

Jump to solution
Hello everyone!! I just purchased Mortal Kombat 11 I set audio configuration in-game but I can't hear anything using headphones troughs Stadia gamepad. Do you know why? I changed audio configuration but it doesn't matter I can not hear anything with my headphones. In other games I have no troubles. Thanks in advance and VIVA STADIA ๐Ÿ˜›
0 Kudos
1 Solution
6 Replies
Community Member

@DaniGamePlayer : I did raise a case with MK 11 support yesterday to try and understand what audio issues there are because this appears to be a bit of a common theme currently from some of the reports that I've seen, but so far I've not heard any new feedback.

It might be useful for you to raise a support case as well.  The link is as follows:

https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new  

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
2 Kudos
Community Member
Yeah I'm having issues too. No audio on chromecast other than on story mode cut scenes.
0 Kudos
Community Member
can confirm...same issue here. No audio on chromecast other than on story mode cutscenes but full audio when using browser (chrome). I'm wondering if the game is using different codec settings on those other audio stream moments and Chromecast can't decode it.
0 Kudos
Community Member

@ScottEvil @PapaCanonball @DaniGamePlayer : This issue has visibility within the Stadia team and as I understand it they are raising this with one of their internal teams for further investigation.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Community Member
So many thanks @Mad_Dog_Bravo for the info. So appreciate
1 Kudo