cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

No audio in Borderlands 3

When I exit menus in Borderlands 3 or launch the game, as soon as my character spawns I lose my audio. When I go back into menus the audio pops back in, but as soon as I back out into the game the audio stops. This does not happen to any of the other games I have, but I play Borderlands the most. Please help!

2 Kudos
6 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@DimebagDarrell What device were you launching the game from? Can you try on some other device and see if you're experiencing the same thing? I just tried launching mine on Chrome browser and can't reproduce the issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
0 Kudos
Community Member

Exact same issue. I'm playing on Chrome. The pause menu has audio. I hear clicks when I move to the different options. The moment I resume the game, no audio.

1 Kudo
Community Member

I have the same issue. It's driving me insane and almost sounds like the headphones are completely cutting out. I thought it was a hardware issue at first until I found this. This issue is brutal. 

1 Kudo
Community Member

Exact same issue here - menus have sound, as do cutscenes, but actual playable parts are void of any sound. Even get a sort of pop noise in the left earpad when the audio cuts in when entering menus and when it cuts out when heading into playable parts.

Getting a refund until/unless it gets fixed. Seems much more likely to be a bug between Stadia and the game rather than whatever Stadia is being streamed to.

1 Kudo
Community Member

I have the exact same issue and just posted on reddit about it. I'm a level 28 and I have been having this issue since at least level 26

1 Kudo
Community Member

Same.  Please resolve.

0 Kudos