cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

New Stadia Content Creator

I'm looking to shifting towards becoming a Stadia Streamer, generating content around Stadia Exclusives, Content, News etc as it seems like there is definitely scope for more videos on this.

What do you wish there were more videos on?

2 Kudos
8 Replies
Community Member

It would be decent to have something around streaming group game events - bringing people together to play collectively like @Streamer has been doing with Destiny 2, but for other games...I’m thinking group missions on RDR2 or some fun on simple games like get packed etc...

3 Kudos
Community Member

The new State Share beta coming with Crayta looks incredible and definitely something I'd like to incorporate into my streams to engage with my community. I'll definitely explore more group game events. When consuming Stadia streams which platform do you watch most? Twitch, facebook gaming or youtube live?

1 Kudo
Community Member

Hey @AhanuGaming , as @Matt1 (thank you for the inclusion) mentioned, there are incredible Stadia streamers such as Meg on Youtube, and also https://stadiasource.com, that has done a fantastic job at keeping the community up to date on anything Stadia.

So, that could be a starting place for you, or reaching out in case you need any help, in addition to all the feedback you get in this thread in regards to what the community wants.

----------------------------------------------------------------
discord.gg/StadiaStreamer
1 Kudo
Community Member

Great thank you for sending those links, I have a friend who was a stadia founder who is very active on Stadiasource. I'm still at early days so just developing my roadmap moving forwards to understand my direction for growth within the Stadia community.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@AhanuGaming From the options above, youtube live would be my vote. Also that Will link perfectly for Crayta content.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I'm very tempted by youtube live but I don't know on the scope of discoverability on that platform if I'm still a small content creator compared to something like Twitch?

0 Kudos
Community Member

There are loads of Stadia content creators commenting on news and exclusives. Stadiasource had list of them- including me. I think you should live stream on YT and start establishing yourself that way, as when streaming direct to YT comes in there will be lots of people streaming to YT, so get established now.

Tags (1)
1 Kudo
Community Member

Great, thanks for the feedback LordKensal, my first video is going to be a news video just because it mainly allows me to learn quite a few new editing techniques but I’m in the process of shifting all my content including stream over to YouTube so that I can grow it there too. Really excited about some of the upcoming Stadia integrations into the YouTube system.

new video I hope I’ll be able to finish editing and get it live tonight 

1 Kudo