Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

New Pro Deals available...

Not much....

• Shadow of the Tomb Raider £20.00
  • Mortal Kombat 11 Pack £23.09

Note: The Mortal Kombat 11 Pack is an add-on, you would still need to purchase the full game too. It would then bring the base game up to the same level as the Premium Edition. If you don’t have MK11 then it is still cheaper to buy the Premium Edition than buy the base and add-on pack, unless you like wasting more money...

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
2 Kudos
6 Replies
Community Member

Mortal kombat dlc :$
De España
0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Still waiting for a christmas sale 😄
2 Kudos
Community Member

My guess is the DLC is for anyone that bought the base game just to try it out and is now really enjoying it.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@mcnichoj : Yes, that's exactly what it is.

Not exactly a massive set of deals two weeks before Christmas.

Ho Ho Ho!

0 Kudos
Community Member

The main trouble is also : we do not have any visibility for the next pro offered games.

I don't want to buy an upcoming free game (TR).

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Exar :

Either way, at some point in time you will have spent money on some game only for it to be available on the Pro discount roster.  Sure, hindsight is a great thing, but really not much you can do about it.

If Stadia/Google publish the list of future releases in advance, at least 2 things will happen:

1. Those that purchased the game prior to the reduction will feel that they have been treated badly because they might not be able to get a refund and that if they had been informed earlier they would get a better deal and could have saved some money...

2. Sales will drop off for those games until such time that they appear on the Pro deal lineup.

With regards to point 1, time to grow up, I don't get upset with Amazon or Walmart or any retailer for that matter if something goes on sale a day after I've bought the product.  That's life, stuff happens and we move on.  There is no conspiracy or intention to annoy customers, that's just the way it goes.

So, actually I'm OK with the concept of announcing the Pro deal lineup whenever they feel like it, it's not supposed to be a monthly event, and it will happen whenever it happens. 

Sure, at some point in time they will announce a game that I've bought (already happened recently to me with Tomb Raider, the day before it was announced on Pro I purchased it),  I was fortunate, I hadn't played it yet and it was just a single click in the Stadia app to trigger a full refund.  I don't recall throwing toys out of the pram as a consequence, but then again it was only £8 or £12 for the game, not very much at all.

But the point is, it will happen eventually, and it might happen when the time is just right and you can get a refund, and it might happen that you won't.  Games will come and go on the Pro Deals, once again if you're fortunate you may get a chance to reap those benefits, or you won't.

No big deal, you've got the game, go and enjoy it.

1 Kudo