cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

New Games... is this a Joke ?

We waited 2 months since the last Stadia official communication, and finally they announced 4 new games ! Is this a joke ? Please someone from Stadia tell me this is only a funny joke :).

You promised 4k triple A games, and now that we need something new to try out you released "Tetris, PacMan and Asteroid" (satirical)

And the wrost thing is that I saw a lot of users replied to the announce with "Oh Thank", "Great", "Fantastic !".

Well, this is going to be another big, huge, giant Google disaster...

I'm waiting replies that state I'm wrong, that they are great games... That Serious sam is a great game... Please, if you like to play prehistoric game or indie game there is nothing bad with it, but this is not what Stadia promised ^_^

1 Kudo
31 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

@Anarchy I hope to be too pessimistic... Y I'm upset because the communication from Stadia is reduced to 0 these months and this doesn't help at all 😄

I'll see how Stadia will grow up, but again the direction is not what I would suggest at the moment 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

They can keep division 2 tho (no offence) but pretty much why breakpoint sucks lol it's not even ghost recon anymore nor does it even "feel" like a ghost game anymore and all cause ubi wants to "combine" their games. It should just be called "The division: ghost recon" because truthfully that's what the game feels like.

Sorry just the whole "gear" lvl and turning a "shooter" into an rpg is trash imo. A gun is a gun, if I personally am able to infiltrate a base kill who I need to etc. Then my "gear level" should never even be an issue. Sadly it is.

It's like people with "higher" hear level will take more shots so you always have to "upgrade" your gear level. Look back at past ghost games. They didn't do that. Now because of the division, it's like they had to go and ruin that game now by making it more division like than ghost recon. Look at even the "camp" or the cave lol erewhon or w/e it's called. Screams the division both one and two how u have "base" camps etc. Wildlands wasn't even that bad. It was a free open world-ish but there was none of this division hybrid mess u see with breakpoint. 

It's why rainbow six is dead too. Vegas 2 still widely played to this day and why? Because THAT was rainbow six and it was the last one. Before it became watered down to ONE MODE (multiplayer only) with siege (aka sh*t) n all for the sake of e sports and all that. When look at Vegas 2 had a campaign, pve mode (terrorist hunt), AND a pvp mode (multiplayer). So how do u ruin such a great title and water it down to just one mode? Then do this to ghost. So sorry I HAD no hate towards the division series back in the days, it was one of those games that just existed and I just didn't play it. No hate, no love, it was just there and I didn't care. Now that it's ruining games (like ghost) because they clearly are hybriding both I just wanna say f*ck the division both 1 and 2 lol in a non hateful way obv I just don't like them 😛

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Jenesis 

I've played crucible in destiny on stadia, reached legendary and never played it again! I just go in there for the weeklys and abandon it as soon as i can because i can't stand that pvp in this game (with iron men, thor, captain america flying around, annoying af😤). And i know many ppl who are never even considering going into the crucible. I love the pve in the game though. With crossplay we wouldn't had these problems and its up to the devs to implement that. But to take destiny as a bar for the overall stadia playerbase is a bit to short sighted in my opinion. 

Imho  it has its ups and downs that stadia is atm an overall closed platform. Yeah theres a problem with matchmaking atm but we also doesn't have to deal with bans or an unreliable game library like other cloud services. Base will launch sometimes hopefully increasing the player numbers, with a purchasable destiny 2 collection on the stadia store. Thats my guess.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

They have over 100 new games to announce still, people have no chill.

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

"The reality is that i was not able to play a single multiplayer match out of Destiny II in any game... This is sufficient to say that players on Stadia are not enough anyway."

@Jenesis Totally agree.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

OP is almost correct.

I actually think the announced games look good. But it's really weak when you consider the silence before.  You'd expect they would have stacked major surprises and pulled a Google Connect with a ton of games including AAA from major publishers but.. they came in with cool little games and not even the release dates.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Jenesis I think you just have to be patient. I also think you're wrong when you say that the worst thing that can happen is for people to drop subscriptions. I think if people like you who are unhappy actually start dropping subs, then maybe Google will take notice. If you keep paying, and just complaining in the community forum, they're still getting your money, and will continue to do things their own way. 

Everything is about money. Until you unhappy people stop saying you're unhappy, and start SHOWING it, don't expect any results. 

Personally, I'm fine with how things are going, and I'm confident that even if people start dropping subscriptions... most of them will come back when the platform grows a bit more. I think by the end of this year it's going to be a substantially improved platform. If people aren't willing to wait to see that, you should drop and monitor the platform until it looks more like what you expected. There's even a small possibility that doing that will catch Google's attention, but I guarantee you that the posts about not enough games and not the right games, won't change anything as long as you are paying your sub.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Jenesis I agree that it's not good strategy letting people go with distractions such as Shadow, Xcloud and GeForce Now coming to the fore.

This is a dawn of new tech and Google do risk the competition getting a step forward especially with more varied gaming options right now.

For me, any service offering Steam, Uplay, Xbox libraries connectivity are streets ahead which may be Stadia's undoing long term.

I really hope for some cross library inclusion [somehow] in Stadia's longer term strategy for it to be relevant to gamers who have libraries of games built up over time.

I would certainly pay hansomely for a subscription fee to any service for access to an already swelling library I have built up within Steam and Uplay.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

This reply is like a slap in the face. Thanks for your money, sorry you're not happy. 

You might as well have said that

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

microsoft were new to console gaming... but released a juggernaut called halo on release of the console. Google dont have a clue..... and saying come back later on? Stadia wont last the rest of 2020

0 Kudos