cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

New Games... is this a Joke ?

We waited 2 months since the last Stadia official communication, and finally they announced 4 new games ! Is this a joke ? Please someone from Stadia tell me this is only a funny joke :).

You promised 4k triple A games, and now that we need something new to try out you released "Tetris, PacMan and Asteroid" (satirical)

And the wrost thing is that I saw a lot of users replied to the announce with "Oh Thank", "Great", "Fantastic !".

Well, this is going to be another big, huge, giant Google disaster...

I'm waiting replies that state I'm wrong, that they are great games... That Serious sam is a great game... Please, if you like to play prehistoric game or indie game there is nothing bad with it, but this is not what Stadia promised ^_^

1 Kudo
31 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

@Jenesis 

... I'm talking about Stadia and the FACT is that the introduction of new valuable game is proceeding too slowly."

This is not a fact. What you consider "valuable" is not necessarily valuable to others. The pace at which they are releasing games, "too slowly", is also an opinion. I still haven't gotten to 4 of my free Pro games because I haven't had enough time, so the pace for me is fine.

"... signal that users are slowly decreasing on Stadia."

This is not a fact, it's an assumption that you are making. Also, search on google did no reveal any raw numbers that demonstrate the percentage drop in Stadia players is any different from other platforms, so I'm not sure this is a fact either.

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Sho Xenoverse 2 is amazing on Stadia.

waiting Kakarot too 😋

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

I thought the small list of confirmed titles looked quite good. 

Add to that, The Division 2 coming in March and The Crew 2 coming sometime before the end of April as well. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I'm waiting replies that state I'm wrong, that they are great games... That Serious sam is a great game... Please, if you like to play prehistoric game or indie game there is nothing bad with it, but this is not what Stadia promised ^_^

I hate to break it to you but just because you don't personally like the games doesn't mean other people out there aren't satisfied. Stadia promised 120 new games this year and that's what they're in the process of doing. They didn't promise: 120 games that @Jenesis personally approves of.

If you're really that upset then let your pro lapse and find another platform. Throwing a temper tantrum isn't going to do anything here.

#BlackLivesMatter
4 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Anarchy If you're really that upset then let your pro lapse and find another platform.

This is the reply most common and easy: "you do not agree, go away". Well even if this may be what will happen, this is the wrost thing could happen... Because I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling like that, will you say "go away" to everyone ? (with you I'm talking to Stadia not you obv :P) I think that in this way for sure Stadia will die 🙂

you also said "They didn't promise: 120 games that @Jenesis personally approves of". Totally agree in fact I would be glad to see no games that I like, but at least new games or games of the past 1 - 2 years. Releasing 5 - 10 years old games, puzzle games or mobile style games (and so on...) is not what a lot of user is expecting from Stadia. Do you know how can I be sure about that, because Stadia itself promised and stated that the goal was to carry triple A games on this platform. Otherwise they would sell 10 copy in the world 😄

@Kora given that no-one has the real numbers in hands out of Stadia management (and the fact that they do not publish them should be a clear indicator itself) the data I'm basing my hypothesis on are the most objective. I'd prefer to have precise data, but we can't... The reality is that i was not able to play a single multiplayer match out of Destiny II in any game... This is sufficient to say that players on Stadia are not enough anyway.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Sho DBZ: Kakarot is quite nice, i don't understand the totally offline implementation they did, but at least it's funny 😄

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@SeaTroot can you link the source of the news about The Division 2 coming on march please 😄

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Releasing 5 - 10 years old games, puzzle games or mobile style games (and so on...) is not what a lot of user is expecting from Stadia.

Assumption.

Do you know how can I be sure about that, because Stadia itself promised and stated that the goal was to carry triple A games on this platform.

Triple A games are coming. It sounds like you're upset that they're not here yet and to that I just have to say have more patience. We're in month 2 out of 12 this year. There's a lot of time left @Jenesis 

#BlackLivesMatter
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

No problem @Jenesis please see the article below and scroll to the bottom of it.

I think it was Ubisoft press release that confirmed The Division 2 will be late March for Stadia .

https://stadiasource.com/article/341/The-Division-2-The-Warlords-Of-New-York-Announced 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

@Jenesis I hope it is, I've been waiting to play it. (Haven't played it on any other platform yet) it looks great though from what I have seen. I have no idea about the offline stuff though. As I haven't played it yet just seen videos.

I can def agree with the destiny 2 thing too though. Game isn't even my thing BUT whenever I do hop on to try and play (mainly a quick pvp match) pretty much never find a game, then try Gambit, same thing, n because I'm usually short on time (so when I play games it's an in and out on and off kinda thing and why I just WANT CoD already as it would be the BEST game for that especially with the new 2v2 modes and all that)I have no other choice but to either exit destiny 2 because it just takes way to long to find a Gambit match or pvp match, or I'm forced to do the whole pve thing (which is like the ONLY thing destiny 2 players on Stadia do/play but more so mean it's the only mode you won't be "waiting" to get into because there will ALWAYS be people on that mode, the same can't be said with pvp or Gambit) so def agree with that.

0 Kudos