cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

NBA 2K21 - Controller Bugs on PC if you alt tab

On PC, really bad code for those who have both a Controller and keyboard / mouse... if you have to change windows for a moment to do something, the controller totally malfunctions and ceases to work and keyboard mouse takes over until you reboot the game... This is really bad...I imagine they are trying to work in cross play where keyboard mousers will be treated differently i guess, but this is unacceptable... Have to totally top and save a game and then reload all the way thru everytime you might have to look at an email, change volume or any other hundreds of numerous tasks

Regards, Dr. Centz
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

To be honest, best you can do here is to send some feedback to the developers if you feel that this controller bugs are a problem with the gameplay. To do so in Stadia simply go to the Stadia App or on Stadia.google.com, click on your profile in the top right corner and choose "send feedback". This allows the Stadia developers to have a look on your feedback and get your voice heard.

Might also be worth to let the NBA 2k21 developers know just in case this bug is coming from the game itself...

0 Kudos
Community Member

No thanks, i'll post on the community forums. TY

Regards, Dr. Centz
0 Kudos
Community Member

I found a work around to this annoying bug/issue, is that you can alt tab during loading screens (game start or halftime for example), get back before its finished, press a when you come back regardless if it registers something or not.. just to give the controller focus back....

Regards, Dr. Centz
0 Kudos