cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

NBA 2K20 Commentators cut out

Hi,

I am having an issue where during some games the commentators with just go mute half way during a game, all volume settings are fine, they don't change, however mid game their voices just stop, I can tell they are still talking and doing their thing but I hear nothing, when the game ends and I start a new game, they start back up. 

when I search for the issue, all I can find is posts from a long time ago where there was the same issues on different platforms and a patch update fixed this? 

is there any way that anyone has found to get their voices back mid game? I like listening to the commentary as sometimes they actually give some good information.

any suggestions?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@MaximoKnight Are there in-game volume adjusters you can tweak to make the sound come back perhaps? I haven't seen this reported but that doesn't mean many players arent experiencing it!

Love does not despair. Love gives us hope that change is possible
0 Kudos
Community Member

Hi,

thank you for the reply, the only control that I can find is a volume slider for that function, I have tried lowering it all the way and raising it back up all the way but that did not help

0 Kudos