cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

My Stadia Achievement hunting journey

Hey guys, I know there are a lot of GS hunters for Xbox and trophy hinters for PS4. I haven’t seen many hunters (if any at all) on Stadia so I’d love to be the best achievement hunter. We also don’t have Ratalaika’s games here which means they don’t devalue the meaning of having large number of achievements earned.

At the moment, we can’t track how many achievements we have earned overall (let’s say KonquererDon earned 256 achievements of 4,574 available) or something like that. Maybe Stadia team can develop something like that?

Anyway, this thread serves as my journal of achievements earned. Will try to update it with images/tips every time I play.

So far, I got all 93 achievements for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and got nearly half of achievements for Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

P.S. Not sure how to add images here?

Add me on Stadia: KonquererDon#2719
2 Kudos
12 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Agree! Here’s new update to GR Breakpoint:

F9662D89-E894-4DE1-BEA5-59BCE397DBB2.jpeg

Should be able to get another 7 later today (unless Mafia Trilogy remake comes out on Stadia today):

• Reach level 30
  • Reach class rank 10
  • Find 40 weapon blueprints
  • Find 30 attachment blueprints
  • Find 8 carillions
  • Enter Raid
  • Death from above

The remaining 7 might take some practice 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I just got my Stadia Pro yesterday. I love it. A little lag at first when using WiFi but now that I plugged the CCU via Ethernet to the router it works flawlessly. I’m currently working my way through Grid, Zombie Army and serious Sam. 

Add me on Stadia: TyrantOvrYou#4485
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I took a break for couple of days from gaming and now taking a break for couple of weeks from Ghost Recon Breakpoint. Started Borderlands 3 and already got 8 achievements out of 60 (I guess another 7-8 are coming in June as B3 are releasing 3rd DLC).

B477D5AB-CEEC-42B4-A12B-1725BFBBCBBF.jpeg

So once all 60 achievements are done for B3, I’ll get back to GRB to finish it off 😎

0 Kudos