cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

My Stadia Achievement hunting journey

Hey guys, I know there are a lot of GS hunters for Xbox and trophy hinters for PS4. I haven’t seen many hunters (if any at all) on Stadia so I’d love to be the best achievement hunter. We also don’t have Ratalaika’s games here which means they don’t devalue the meaning of having large number of achievements earned.

At the moment, we can’t track how many achievements we have earned overall (let’s say KonquererDon earned 256 achievements of 4,574 available) or something like that. Maybe Stadia team can develop something like that?

Anyway, this thread serves as my journal of achievements earned. Will try to update it with images/tips every time I play.

So far, I got all 93 achievements for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and got nearly half of achievements for Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

P.S. Not sure how to add images here?

Add me on Stadia: KonquererDon#2719
2 Kudos
12 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

@KonquererDon 

Nice. Looking forward to seeing that list grow.

Also, to add images, look for the camera icon "Insert Photos". You might need to enable HTML first. Sometimes, reloading the page will do it if it does not work the first time.

----------------------------------------------------------------
mixer.com/StadiaStreamer

discord.gg/StadiaStreamer
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

@Streamer Thanks! i can see that now 🙂

 Asaassin’s Creed achievements:

BD91A7AB-8EC6-4BF3-AEB5-93E0F53B2D5C.jpeg

Ghost Recon Breakpoint:

BEF1FBB7-3BB0-4A40-8A01-DC404AB30A1C.jpeg

 it’s 29 now actually 🙂

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Congrats on your progress. I'm a trophy hunter myself, with most of my achievements on pc, but I started making alot of progress on ps4, but now i've set my sights on stadia. So far I haven't  hit 100% on any game, my closest is turing test, which doesn't have very many. It's good to see other people like me in the community though.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

I personally believe that Turing Test is the easiest and shortest game for 100% achievements 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Wow great job! You're going after achievements on lengthy games too which makes it even more impressive imo.

Keep it up! I'll be following your progress!

Add me on Stadia!
☆ Fai ☆
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Exactly! Can’t wait to start playing RDR 2 - journy to 100% achievements that will take at least 300 hours ... I wish they added The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt (another 150+ hours journey).

also, 30 achievements on Breakpoint. This morning I accidentally got The Night Is Dark achievement which requires killing 12 enemies in a row without getting detected. I started playing 2nd episode with Sam Fisher. Second mission takes place around power plant and it’s dark and enemies are scaterred around so it was easy to pick them out one by one with a silenced AK 47 xD

Tomorrow I should be able to get the achievements that requires completing 5 elite faction missions as I done 4 of them already 🙂

142EDFF6-EDF3-40EF-B094-4445FDA61A96.jpeg

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Keep the good progress OP!

A good site to help track your Stadia Achievements at the moment is https://www.exophase.com/ 

I hope we see Achievements get expanded on Stadia soon. It would really cool to be able to see them more in depth via CCU and on the app. 

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

@SeaTroot, I also hope that they will enhance the achievements feature 🙂 Also, we could have leaders for top achievers 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I would just like to be able to see my achievements on my android phone without it telling me to use a real pc

1 Kudo