Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

My Pro subscription ended early.

Jump to solution

Hello,

I had Stadia Pro that I got with my  Stadia Premiere Edition, I got it on February 27, 2020, I got it a few days later, this game me 3 months of Pro, that plus the two free months that everyone who had Stadia should have gotten should give me till at least August to have Stadia Pro.

Today I logged in and found that my Stadia pro had been deactivated.

So, long story short, I have not gotten my five months of Pro as I assumed I would get.

Thank you for your help in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

I have the feeling either you got this offer maybe wrong or it's indeed the case that 2 months are missing.

To figure that out, I would recommend in your case to contact Stadia support as they should be able to let you know what went wrong or if the offer was maybe misunderstood.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

And I am sure that when I looked in the app that it said that it would last till 2020-08-(something).

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

I have the feeling either you got this offer maybe wrong or it's indeed the case that 2 months are missing.

To figure that out, I would recommend in your case to contact Stadia support as they should be able to let you know what went wrong or if the offer was maybe misunderstood.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo