cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

MK11 Towers of Time not working

Is anyone else having an issue with Mortal Kombat 11?  It plays great on Stadia and I love that menus, cutscenes, and fatalities are all 60fps, but towers of time is not working for me making the game useless as I cannot complete towers to get coins, souls, hearts, etc.  The only towers that show up for me are the character towers, summunable towers, ko-op, and gauntlet,  the three other towers are missing all together.  I have quite the game and logged back in many times but this hasnt worked for 2 weeks.  Is it just me?  Or is this an issue for others?  Am I the only one playing the game at all?  

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Member

Towers of Time updating is bugged. If you play something else like classic Towers and check back after a while the others Tower are loaded into the game again.

I think it often doesnt update the Towers until one Tower expires and loads all Towers again.

Once the Towers are loaded into the game they stay and work until you leave the game again.

Hopefully it gets fixed with the new expansion coming this month.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Crom, did you happen to report the bug to the developers?  I submitted a bug with screenshots but have not received any feedback.  It is annoying because sometimes it takes 20 plus minutes just to get the towers to appear.  

0 Kudos
Community Member

No, didnt bother me much since I finished MK 11 with hat I wanted from the game and just doing AI fights while watching a movie sometimes.

0 Kudos