cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Looking For Stadia Friends? Post Here!

Just using this thread to allow for adding of fellow Stadia owners. Feel free to add me. BigPete7978 is my username
16 Kudos
140 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Here I am! n0ise#7076 I just started D2:)
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Likewise @BigPete7978 ... I'm Dementor#7487
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I have recently just started playing D2. Feel free to add (I like co-op stuff)!

Username Mumraaaaaaaaaaa#2390 (yes it is 11a's!) 

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Playing Destiny 2 and BL3 atm feel free to add me. Downndirty#3192 😃

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Hey guys,

Have added everyone here. Please feel free to add me too - NSmarty3

Full disclosure - Absolutely new to gaming, no clue what I am doing, and I am just playing for fun! With a 1 year old son, I really don't get much time but attempting to play Tomb Raider at the moment. I live in the UK. Thanks and hope to play with you all at some point. 🙂 

Thanks. 

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

can I get some invites playing mainly D2 at the min need a clan if anyone has one lawsons #7609
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Looking For Stadia Friends? my username is mlsgamerfan1983 and im a achievement/trophy hunter or a 100%er game finisher and looking for people to play games with. right now im trying to complete ghost recon breakpoint and borderlands 3 and wolfenstein youngblood and darksiders Genesis. since google has not added a way to talk to others via messaging yet i still have my psn message app active on my cell phone but no ps4 since my ps4 shorted out just days before i got my google stadia. my psn username is the same as my stadia username be sure to let me know who your and what games you play on stadia. thank you all sincerely Michael Schneider
2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Playing D2, RDR2 and Grid at the moment....usually when kids are in bed! Please add me if playing any of the above - user name Obliterator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

phxxBULLET420 Currently playing D2, FF XV and TR
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Io sto cercando amici ITALIANI Io personalmente per ora gioco multiplayer a: Ghost recon Tomb Raider (1) (ma non si trova gente) Io sono FoxlukeITA#7761
0 Kudos