cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Looking For Stadia Friends? Post Here!

Just using this thread to allow for adding of fellow Stadia owners. Feel free to add me. BigPete7978 is my username
19 Kudos
156 Replies
Community Member

Hell yeah!  Feel free to add me as well, friend-o's.  Username is same as this one.  Full disclosure:  I'm not very good at video games, but I enjoy them all the same.  You know how sometimes moderately attractive people hang out with ugly people and end up looking better in comparison?  I'm the gamer equivalent of the ugly person in that scenario.  I'm so bad, I just make you look better.  If nothing else, the comedy of errors that will ensue when I get a controller in my hand is totally worth it.

13 Kudos
Community Member

hi @Cromulent I am pretty solid in FPS (hope so as been playing a long time) - suck at all sports games - feel free to add for gaming. I am super casual as gaming for me is all about fun, I hung up my competitive joystick years ago.
5 Kudos
Community Member

I've added @DROID , @BigPete7978 , and @Altercation .  I'll add others as I have time.  Thanks, everyone!

1 Kudo
Community Member

Add me up. CaptainKaynem

I am currently playing D2 for now. Also just FYI, it seems like there's a friend limit on stadia as reported o reddit. OP says it was around 130-150. I hope they increase the limit in the future.

3 Kudos
Community Member

Is it 130 or 150 friends limit?
1 Kudo
Community Member

Hi, PC master race, realised what an idiot I was, now on Stadia  @ClassicRand#6222, and me if you want to play xenoverse 2,MK11, or just for the sake of it, all requests welcome.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Feel free to add me! I'm an Old Fart in Georgia.

0 Kudos
Community Member

My username is Tijn
1 Kudo
Community Member

Just added everyone here.
1 Kudo
Community Member

I’m down, add me - Altercation - 

2 Kudos
Community Member

theMasterplan84

2 Kudos
Community Member

Feel free to add me too folks.

Stadia: BobbyW // ISP: 3 Mobile UK
0 Kudos
Community Member

Feel free to add me! Stadia name: GayDad

0 Kudos
Community Member

I’m game. Username: Xage (#4025). Would really like to know if the numbers need to be there in order to find me.
0 Kudos
Community Member

I’m game. Username: Xage (#4025). Would really like to know if the numbers need to be there in order to find me.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Playing D2, RDR2 and Grid at the moment....usually when kids are in bed! Please add me if playing any of the above - user name Obliterator
0 Kudos
Community Member

phxxBULLET420 Currently playing D2, FF XV and TR
0 Kudos
Community Member

Io sto cercando amici ITALIANI Io personalmente per ora gioco multiplayer a: Ghost recon Tomb Raider (1) (ma non si trova gente) Io sono FoxlukeITA#7761
0 Kudos
Community Member

Hey! I’ve been gaming since the late 1970s, so I’m probably older than most of the people posting here, but I’m always down for making friends with open-minded people who don’t take joy in making other people feel bad.

I play most popular genres except sports. My name is: n0n1337h41

Please add me if you’re if you recognize my avatar or have an opinion about 5-MeO-DMT without needing to google it!

Linux Pro Tip:
sudo rm -rf /etc

Disclaimer: While this works, it’s generally better to just login as root for normal use. This prevents the need to place ‘sudo’ at the beginning of every command you really need to run.
1 Kudo
Community Member

Screenshot_20191123_134951.jpg

 hello everyone. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Add me too please
0 Kudos
Community Member

Thanks for posting this, I'll add everyone here. Mines Bradwick
0 Kudos
Community Member

Just added everyone. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

I'm in the UK, username is TheJudgeUK. I'll add everyone here. I mainly like sports titles, driving games and can FPS at a push.
0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hi friends, codesplice here 🙂

0 Kudos
Community Member

Enjoying Stadia in the UK. Feel free to add me gamertag: Razr 

(Full disclosure, I'm mainly awful at most things but enjoy the challange) 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Add Kora - Playing RDR2 and D2 right now
0 Kudos
Community Member

Hello. Feel free to add me! My game name is BTS. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Just added everyone

0 Kudos