cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Looking For Stadia Friends? Post Here!

Just using this thread to allow for adding of fellow Stadia owners. Feel free to add me. BigPete7978 is my username
19 Kudos
154 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Anyone can add me. Currently playing Grid, zombie Army 4, and serious Sam.

Add me on Stadia: TyrantOvrYou#4485
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I'm "nubicooks". Looking for people to play destiny with 🙂

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Hi, PC master race, realised what an idiot I was, now on Stadia  @ClassicRand#6222, and me if you want to play xenoverse 2,MK11, or just for the sake of it, all requests welcome.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Still accepting all requests. Does anyone know if there is a Stadia limit on friends?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Feel free to add me If you like 🙂 segagamer90s#8731 playing Serious Sam Collection and Panzer Dragoon at the moment. Planning to get MK11 as my first Stadia purchase game soon. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I'm an old fart. Play XB1 and PC. Picked up a Razer Kishi, and decided to check out Stadia on the Pixel 4XL. So far, I'm impressed. It's not as laggy as Project X-Cloud (Xbox streaming). Please, feel free to add me, if you're an Old Fart too. Also, is there in-game voice chat? Fired up Destiny 2, and couldn't get noone to "chat." 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Hey there,

I'm mainly looking for ppl to play ESO with at the moment. Apart from that, I play PUBG (but I suck at it massively), a little bit of Tomb Raider, and my first (and so far only) purchase is FFXV.

I'm german, but fluent in english. I know a little bit of french, too, but I don't think it's enough for playing together. Also, i'm an old fart (vintage '83).

Feel free to add me: LokiBrot#5262

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

I've started playing Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) on Stadia, but I have previously played WOW, BDO, Eve Online and loads of FPS games ranging from Unreal tournament through to the Battlefields and recently Destiny 2 (on Stadia).

I'll send Loki @LokiBrot  and Pete  @BigPete7978  a friend request, if anyone else wants to play ESO during EU hours (i.e evenings mainly) I'm based in the UK.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Hey guys.  You can add me as well.  Name is MrTenThirty.  I game later in the evenings in the U.S. so if you're overseas or a night owl, I will be up for gaming.  I play and own a mix of stadia titles and adding more by the moment.  Gave up all other consoles to bind with Stadia.  Has the potential to change gaming and give access to the masses.

Ralph Haley (MrTenThirty)
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Member

Outlaw918

0 Kudos