cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Founder
Founder

Looking For Stadia Friends? Post Here!

Just using this thread to allow for adding of fellow Stadia owners. Feel free to add me. BigPete7978 is my username
22 Kudos
161 Replies
Community Member

Hey guys,

Have added everyone here. Please feel free to add me too - NSmarty3

Full disclosure - Absolutely new to gaming, no clue what I am doing, and I am just playing for fun! With a 1 year old son, I really don't get much time but attempting to play Tomb Raider at the moment. I live in the UK. Thanks and hope to play with you all at some point. 🙂 

Thanks. 

1 Kudo
Community Member

can I get some invites playing mainly D2 at the min need a clan if anyone has one lawsons #7609
0 Kudos
Community Member

https://discord.gg/NdfzBeF Join our discord server FINK Clan - Destiny 2 Clan

0 Kudos
Community Member

Looking For Stadia Friends? my username is mlsgamerfan1983 and im a achievement/trophy hunter or a 100%er game finisher and looking for people to play games with. right now im trying to complete ghost recon breakpoint and borderlands 3 and wolfenstein youngblood and darksiders Genesis. since google has not added a way to talk to others via messaging yet i still have my psn message app active on my cell phone but no ps4 since my ps4 shorted out just days before i got my google stadia. my psn username is the same as my stadia username be sure to let me know who your and what games you play on stadia. thank you all sincerely Michael Schneider
2 Kudos
Community Member

Nice initiative OP !

Everyone feel free to add me @Harmonizer on Stadia.

"Harmonizer" is my username both on stadia and here on the community site 🙂

Thanks

0 Kudos
Community Member

Me skelph#5044 in Scotland
0 Kudos
Community Member

Soooo everyone is added so far. 

Feel free to add me as well. l33tCreed (same as here in the forum)

Playing games across all genre borders.

See ya in Game

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Community Member

Add - Gooders

0 Kudos
Community Member

Looking for friends to play Spitlings and then The Division 2 in the near future. 

Feel free to add me "CaptainCrankk #5510" 

1 Kudo
Community Member

69805A48-93D4-4542-AC5D-8C76D2358DA7.png

 I mostly play NBA 2k20 but i’ll hop on Destiny 2 if anyone wants to run crucible

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Just thought I'd throw my name in here again for any newbies reading. Fai

I'm currently playing Destiny 2 and Spitlings. Let me know if you want to team up!

Love does not despair. Love gives us hope that change is possible
0 Kudos
Community Member

Looking for some stadia friends !! I've been playing Borderlands, RDR 2, Grid, Destiny . Also looking for future Division players. (EST player)

Add Jonesin

1 Kudo
Community Member

I'm down to hit up division if you are. 

TheAlmightyBigs

0 Kudos
Community Member

Hi everyone. I try to play once at night. When the little beasts are asleep. UTC+1

Sherian #1004

1 Kudo
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

haha #dadlife for real...actually, I just started playing on the laptop so 3 y/o son thinks I'm typing on it because as soon as he sees the controller he wants to play too haha

0 Kudos
Community Member

Feel free to add me @BigPete7978

My username is FranklinSaint

0 Kudos
Community Member

0 Kudos
Community Member

ShaneAnderson  is my username. I'm not good. But i enjoy casual fps shooting sprees to get the stress out. And NBA for times i need a one on one competition. 

0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

Enjoying Division 2, Ghost Recon, Borderlands 3, GRID and NBA.

Feel free to give me a shout / add me (timezone: GMT+1)

username: AlexLillo

0 Kudos
Community Member

Please add me

Stadia - Dangler

🦌🦁

0 Kudos
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

Great post! New to stadia here. Like others, looking to have fun, play together and hone in my gaming skills cause I'm lacking! haha; add me too Lox3m

0 Kudos
Community Member

I'm EzyEric if you want to add me as a friend. I mostly just play the Crew 2 right now but I was rank 2 in the last summit. 

0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

I have been accepting everyones requests as I get them whenever I log on. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Playing 2k, D2, Exodus, TD2

add me if you’re down to game casually on any of the above!

swayku#2519

0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

username: EOD

0 Kudos
Community Member

username: SlackerDad

0 Kudos
Community Member

Username mrBatos

0 Kudos
Community Member

Deathtojuliet10 -  feel free to add.. new to stadia but looking to join a great community

0 Kudos
Community Member

Username: SamG

Language: English

Timezone: GMT (UK)

Games: Ghost Recon, The Division (purchasing soon)

Currently looking for anyone wishing to complete the raid and PVP missions on Ghost Recon, especially if you have a microphone so we can speak and have strategy!

I've added everyone who mentioned Ghost Recon and The Division, but if I missed you, please add me.

0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

Hey! Please add me too. Username: Pedder
0 Kudos