cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Community Member

Language support in this community

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

I am new in this forum - community and I just realized that there is not language differentiation, I mean... posts in different languages are mixed. It could be great to have sections by languages (maybe regions) what do you think?

Other possibility is to translate all post automatically depending of your region or browser set up. We will be able to read all post becoming from all of us. Only to be concerned about weird translations by Google translator. Example in Spanish: ๐Ÿ˜›

------------

Hola a todos,

Soy nuevo en este foro - comunidad y me acabo de dar cuenta de que no hay diferenciaciรณn de idiomas, quiero decir ... las publicaciones en diferentes idiomas son mixtas. Podrรญa ser genial tener secciones por idiomas (tal vez regiones) ยฟquรฉ te parece?

Otra posibilidad es traducir todas las publicaciones automรกticamente dependiendo de su regiรณn o configuraciรณn del navegador. Podremos leer todas las publicaciones de todos nosotros. Solo para preocuparse por las traducciones extraรฑas del traductor de Google. Ejemplo en espaรฑol

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Member

Basically I understand that it would be make sense to sort by language or region, maybe both. But personally I would prefer just adding the option to translate the post by clicking a button, because most problens solved in english and adding every problem in every language and I have to try more words at searching. 

Just as an example: Solved thread in English for a problem reopened in spanish, german, etc. and some genius guys will just post ... here it is solved already ๐Ÿ˜Š

So maybe just add an button which offeres translation. (So I am able to read the origin post!)

Greetings and a happy new year folks.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
6 Replies
Community Member

@DaniGamePlayer : I'd say keep it all in the same area else folks that speak more than one language would have to go and search in multiple locations. Just my view on the subject.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Community Member

I agree @Mad_Dog_Bravo  but in this case It could be great to have translated all post automatically depending on your user preferences, like Google business or Google Play store. Don't you agree?

Kind regards,

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide
In my eyes, a separation of languages would make sense, but it could be difficult as well, because it's not really categorised in there then probably. For example when Google brings subforums in here for each game. Also it would be the same as always: Most answers to question could be found in the English section then instead of the native language. So everybody would look there anyway first as well. So I guess it'll be easier in this forum to just have english conversations.
0 Kudos
Community Member

So like this, English will be the only language with direct support in Stadia. Others forums and communities aren't based in Google, they belong to other companies or purposes. :S

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dani, 

Thanks for adding your feedback to the Stadia Community Forum.  Currently, the primary language in this forum is English, but your note regarding additional language support has been duly noted. 

- Grace

0 Kudos
Community Member

Basically I understand that it would be make sense to sort by language or region, maybe both. But personally I would prefer just adding the option to translate the post by clicking a button, because most problens solved in english and adding every problem in every language and I have to try more words at searching. 

Just as an example: Solved thread in English for a problem reopened in spanish, german, etc. and some genius guys will just post ... here it is solved already ๐Ÿ˜Š

So maybe just add an button which offeres translation. (So I am able to read the origin post!)

Greetings and a happy new year folks.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo