cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

June = No Discounts

9th June and still nothing on Sale for Pro Subscribers this month, really disappointing ! Google you need to start giving people a reason to stay after the 2 free month subs?

There are so little players to match against for example NBA , it's becoming harder and harder to want to stay .

If only you had nailed Warzone when it launched would of been the perfect title to attract users , free game and 2 month free playing it, can you imagine the amount of sign ups!!!!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Let's see, I mean June has just started, so there might come discounts a bit later.

Regarding the playerbase I agree, for some games it's really hard to find matches as not all games allow cross-play with other platforms.

1 Kudo
Community Member

agreed. just completely deleted ALL discounts(not that i was buying anything yet, still in the free trial evaluating). I am having fun with SUPERHOT and Little Nightmares though. Heck i might even try Elder Scrolls if the rumors are true, but i also heard you might have to have an additional subscription to play the online part of that game.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I dont think the subscription is required for elder scrolls online, it is an online only game with an optional subscription

0 Kudos