cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

It's 12:05 EST, when can I expect my sign up code?

Jump to solution
Purchased founders edition on June 6th. Shipped yesterday, arrives tomorrow. US based. Anyone get theirs yet?
Add me on Stadia: Deni
11 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Member

Finally got my coffee. Hope everyone gets theirs soon and with the username they hoped for. 

Add me: Deni

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
31 Replies
Community Member
I hope they'll arrive soon too, I'm sooooo thrilled to start testing the service!! Same question here, Ordered on 7th of June, France based, not yet received my validation code tho 🙂
1 Kudo
Community Member
It's nearly an hour in, and I have my controller, and no code yet.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Haven't got mine yet, but my founders also hasn't shipped yet.  Payed Sunday so hopefully I'll get a shipping notification soon.  But it'll get here when it gets here I guess.

0 Kudos
Community Member

(UK based) Same boat as you, payment taken on Sunday but still no notification on the order being placed or the item being shipped. i called Google and they stated that my item should hopefully ship tomorrow. original pre-order was placed on the 7th June, estimated delivery date Nov 21st. Hopefully to get it before then!!  🙂

0 Kudos
Community Member
I expect them to go out in batches in the order the order was placed, hat way people get first chances at usernames.
1 Kudo
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

It was mentioned that we'll get the code after our order was shipped, no earlier than 9am Pacific. I didn't think I'd get it right on the dot though. Most likely it will be sent in waves. At least we get access to the community now so we can get hyped together 🙂

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
2 Kudos
Community Member
I think most people expected there to be some emails sent right on the dot. 6/6 order here still waiting.
0 Kudos
Community Member
No clue. I pre-ordered on the 6th. Unit won't arrive until tomorrow and no code as of yet... Some folks on Reddit have received their FEs but haven't seen confirmations yet on codes.
0 Kudos
Community Member

That's crazy that people are getting their kits before codes.

What happened to codes being sent in conjunction with units getting shipped?

1 Kudo
Community Member

Same as you, order shipped yesterday, will be here tomorrow (FedEx), but no code.  Guess it's going in waves.  They could have said as much...

0 Kudos
Community Member
Ordered mine on 6/6. It hasn't been shipped yet and I still don't have a code.
2 Kudos
Community Member

@Brix yup. Ordered the 6th. Payment done. No shipment. No code. 

0 Kudos
Community Member
This proves the lies then haha. I ordered mine on June 14th and it's already shipped out, while people who ordered on the 6th still haven't even had theirs shipped..... Amazing. @Brix @EchoingHalls
0 Kudos
Community Member

It's disheartening. I've preordered other Google products day one (Pixel phones, Google Hub) and those all arrived prior to the listed shipping date. I assumed it would be the same for Stadia.

Clearly, I assumed wrong.

Its really annoying seeing people who didn't preorder until September post their shipping notices on Reddit months after those of us who preordered day one.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Community Member
Somebody on reddit who ordered June 10th in the USA has received their code already - a little gutting for those that ordered on the 6th of June.
0 Kudos
Community Member

That's really messed up if true.

0 Kudos
Community Member
Same boat as you. Shipped yesterday, showing tomorrow, ordered during the announcement event. Still no code yet.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Wonder if when they blasted the code emails a bunch of ISPs caught those in the spam filters...

EDIT: My controller got delivered but still not code 😄

Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 1.02.32 PM.png

- Radi
2 Kudos
Community Member

That's like...the WORST CASE SCENARIO you could have lol received the hardware...but can't use it (at least not as originally intended that is). Hopefully you find your code in your inbox later today, or that will be a disappointing package to arrive home to.

Tags (1)
1 Kudo
Community Member
Without the package i won't receive the access Code? I preorded the founders edition and paypal already sends my money to Google. Yesterday i received a mail "please read before use stadia" I hope i will get the key today
1 Kudo
Community Member

@Lightfored i got my package before my code. I still don’t have my code...

- Radi
0 Kudos
Community Member

Finally got my coffee. Hope everyone gets theirs soon and with the username they hoped for. 

Add me: Deni

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Community Member

@Deni I got my coffee too, but did you get your code?

- Radi
0 Kudos
Community Member
@radi, haha. Yes,I have my code
1 Kudo
Community Member
Shipped yesterday but still waitin for the code...
0 Kudos
Community Member

@id10tmau5 I'm at work so not a big deal. It would be nice if I get my code by 8pm tho. (that's when I will have some time to play tonight)

- Radi
1 Kudo
Community Member
@radi yeah, pretty much the same for me...but my co-workers wanted to see what it was like as well (and we have a nice 4K 60-inch to test it out with). Outside of that though, as long as I still get an hour or 2 of gaming in yet tonight I'll be ok...I guess 😕
0 Kudos
Community Member
3 hours later, still nothing. I'm just trying to lock down my username at this point.
1 Kudo
Community Member

Why is it not possible to send the code at the same time to all pre-ordering customers? 😞
That makes me feeling sad about google project STADIA...

Welcome to the STADIA side of life! Add me: Bl4ckP41nTER
0 Kudos