cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

It's 12:05 EST, when can I expect my sign up code?

Jump to solution
Purchased founders edition on June 6th. Shipped yesterday, arrives tomorrow. US based. Anyone get theirs yet?
Add me on Stadia: Deni
11 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Member

Finally got my coffee. Hope everyone gets theirs soon and with the username they hoped for. 

Add me: Deni

Add me on Stadia: Deni

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
31 Replies
Community Member
I placed my Founder's Edition pre-order immediately after the keynote back on June 6th. My order shipped yesterday. Delivery ETA is Nov. 20-21 (FedEx ETA is EOD 11/20), but still no code!! Really wish they would've communicated this better to everyone so we understood how it was all going to go down...even if that communication didn't happen until yesterday, or even this morning prior to zero-hour! I love you Google, but come on!! Just tell me when to expect my code...
0 Kudos
Community Member

I guess this thread is the...unofficial...official response (Reddit AMA)?

"BUT here's the good part. Stadia IS NOT A BOX! You don't need our hardware to start playing, remember? Right after we ship your order (but not earlier than 9AM PST 11/19), we'll send you an email with the invite code. You can use it immediately to create your account and reserve your Stadia name in the Stadia app on Android or iOS. Just for clarity: the first day is a little special, if we ship your order on 11/18, you’ll receive the code on 11/19."

0 Kudos