cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Is there an update on a case that I submitted?

Jump to solution

I am the author of this on reddit -> https://www.reddit.com/r/Stadia/comments/fzgxyx/are_ips_in_puerto_rico_disabled_from_registering/

And I was told to report it via Google Stadia chat support and very politely was told that this situation would be escalated immediatley.

Just wanted to know if there is an update or anything as I wish that Stadia grows in users.

Jesus J. Nieves-Padilla
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Member

@TheGeeZus86 

Since this is for the most part a community forum, I doubt that there is much information you'll get with regards to case progress from here.  Better to contact Stadia support directly IMHO.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
Community Member

@TheGeeZus86 

Since this is for the most part a community forum, I doubt that there is much information you'll get with regards to case progress from here.  Better to contact Stadia support directly IMHO.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Community Member
Well, I better do it as we are one week from reporting and I was told I should get an email with a resolution or any important update but nothing so far.
Jesus J. Nieves-Padilla
0 Kudos
Community Member

And back from Stadia Help Chat.

Support is still checking things out and haven't reported back, I though this was just an update to a data base marking simply that IPs on Puerto Rico are Stadia's market. Seems is not the case.

Jesus J. Nieves-Padilla
0 Kudos