cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Is it true a STADIA dev Studio is creating a GIANT MONSTER fighter game that utilizies google maps?

I swear I heard google is creating a monster fighter game where each player has to defend their specific town/city on the map from being destroyed by other players? I'm not sure if this was leaked info but the idea sounds pretty crazy and innovative and maybe it'd freak some people out that google is using your location lol.

I think that is one hell of a monstrous idea but not sure if it's true.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

I don't know if we have any specifics on what their studios are working on.  Having something Geo based seems like a mistake though to me.  Unless it's meant to be a mobile title that stadia is just getting as well.

------------------
If you want to add me as a friend my Stadia name is the same as my community name.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Would it play like War of the Monsters? That was such an amazing game. Maybe instead of using our current location, we can pick where to defend. Throw portals into the mix so you can warp all over the planet and essentially turn it into an action oriented version of risk.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Mh interesting leak, I mean could be a really cool idea for a Stadia game.

The only thing we know is that Google has an own Stadia studio where they are creating own games that uses the Google KI.

Therefore it sounds pretty realistic to have a war game in combination with Google Maps, I mean: Why not? 😂

0 Kudos