cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

If you got one wish from stadia claus for christmas holidays

What would that be? Myself i am conflicted about more games ( i really miss adventure games ) or bluetooth for mobile and tablet and pc gaming ( going to family means chromecast stays at home)

Stadia name Nightcrow#9757 🙂
1 Kudo
16 Replies
Community Member

Sales ! (Real good ones) !
1 Kudo
Community Member

Higher than the equivalent of PC medium graphics and reduced input lag. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Final Fantasy XIV and Gal Gun 2
0 Kudos
Community Member

I want more clarity on each game's technical aspects/performance on the platform. It should be part of the game tech specs or whatever for every game

* Show technical settings the game is running at

* Show patch/update logs

Saying that "we leave that up to the developer" is really not enough, especially when your platform is being critiqued against PCs and home consoles. There needs to be at least some baseline disclosure of this kind of info.

0 Kudos
Community Member

At this rate, I want a complete revamp of how stadia works. This is currently the complete opposite of innovative. A pitiful handful of games at launch, full console prices but your not on a console. Subscription model is a joke right now. We get 3 months of nothing for our participation in this beta "launch". Currently very disappointed in the offerings. It has got to get more games in quicker and a better interface to let you know that new games have been added. I will give stadia credit though. My gameplay has been mostly smooth. A little higher input lag then I would like but I'm hoping that will improve if stadia survives.
0 Kudos
Community Member

A good RPG, i would even pay for The Witcher 3 in jet another platform haha

0 Kudos
Community Member

GTA VI 🥰

0 Kudos
Community Member

@I3joernnn wrote:

GTA VI 

Your wishes will be granted on summer 2020 😉

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Nightcrow It might be a little greedy, but a really nice Christmas present would be AC Odyssey Ultimate as a Pro Claim offer. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

I want more co-op games, general cross-platform, and the CLAW! 🤓
0 Kudos
Community Member

Stadia claus lol, i want him to give us far cry new dawn or control as a free for pro users.
0 Kudos
Community Member

dear Santa...

I wish SKYRIM (60fps) on Stadia 😍😊

thank you.

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

One wish for Stadia Claus: MOAAAAAAR games!! 😃😄

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Probably higher-than-1080p in Chrome or Stadia Controller USB headset support.

I will also accept an announcement that Founders have Destiny Collection permanently added to the account as a purchased title. 🙂

1 Kudo
Community Member

Honestly a first party announcement with a cool trailer maybe even a few seconds of gameplay footage

0 Kudos
Community Member

@BinaryJay wrote:

I will also accept an announcement that Founders have Destiny Collection permanently added to the account as a purchased title. 🙂

That seems to be already in place.
Because in the game list, it is not possible to buy Destiny, the button "buy" does not appear. (unlike others Pro games)

0 Kudos