cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

If is not to early to have a sort of wish list to Stadia Games & Entertainment...

I would ask Stadia Games & Entertainment that an RPG MUST be one of the first project you need to work on and I am talking about a little more classical RPG, rather the hybrids that live services had theses days.

Hope I am not the only one.

Jesus J. Nieves-Padilla
2 Kudos
9 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@TheGeeZus86  As an avid lover of RPGs I agree! More RPGs would be a big plus. We have FFXV, AC and RDR2 in the meantime though! I know they're not classic but they'll have to do for now.

Love does not despair. Love gives us hope that change is possible
2 Kudos
Community Member

Those are great selection but I was referring more classical RPGs.
Jesus J. Nieves-Padilla
0 Kudos
Stadia Player
Stadia Player

Until Baldurs Gate 3 arrives we will have to wait ... at least as announced to date. Diablo 3 would be a great addition. And Diablo 2 It would be a great game to enter the PRO subscription

1 Kudo
Community Member

Agree! Blizzard shoudl go for Stadia ASAP.
Jesus J. Nieves-Padilla
1 Kudo
Community Member

If someone at google wants, give me some free games and I'll create an exclusive RPG Maker game for them. It'll take a week. It will contain a deeply rich and emotional story about love, betrayal and revenge. It may or may not be a loose adaption of the first Star Wars movies with names slightly altered.

1 Kudo
Founder
Founder

@mcnichojif you are open to suggestions you could call it ‘galaxy wars: return of the good guys’

1 Kudo
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Would love to also have more RPGs on Stadia, especially Baldurs Gate, Pillars of Eternity, etc. that would be absolutely amazing. As I am a PC player though I have no idea if that could be realised with a controller. 😁 But in general more RPGs would be amazing.

0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

See the announcement from the facebook Stadia page about news on Baldurs Gate III comming this Thursday

Plus of course, on Stadia you can play on controller OR on a chrome browser with mouse/keyboard.  Personally I favour mouse/keyboard back from when I used to play the original Doom and of course Quake (qw), however, I love that sometimes I can just sit on a beanbag and play on the TV with a controller if I want a more relaxed gaming session (one of the reasons I think Stadia rocks)

1 Kudo
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Yeah @Dratster that is also for me personally the main reason why to buy Baldurs Gate III on Stadia and not on Steam for example. Because when sitting on my PC I could enjoy it in the Chrome browser and when I want to be really relaxed, I go to the lounge and play on the big TV screen. This idea makes me even more excited for the game. 😀

1 Kudo