cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Idea for automated Achievement Level system

Implement a "medals system", based on the percentage of players that have that particular achievement. These medals can be automatic and self adjusting. So for example, if 0% - 33% of players or have the achievement, give them a gold medal. If 34% - 66% of the players have the achievement, award those players a silver medal. If 67% - 100% of players have the achievement, then award those players a bronze medal.  Finally, if a player has all the achievements for the game, award then a platinum medal.

This would be easier on developers. They wouldn't have to worry about adding points or anything per achievement. Stadia could handle this automatically.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

I'm down for something for sure. The achievement system could use some polishing.

Love does not despair. Love gives us hope that change is possible
1 Kudo
Community Member

@Anarchy :

I agree, the system does still feel a little half-baked currently. But hopefully with time and some more development effort some of these features will get polished in due course. 

i don’t feel that the current implementation is that bad, it does what it says on the tin, just. But I think it just needs to be enhanced a bit more to make it a better feature. Same could be said for a lot of things in Stadia IMHO, but in the grand scheme of things anything is better than nothing...just. 

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Community Member

This is going to be unpopular opinion but no, gold shouldn't be 0-33%, gold if anything should be for the best 1% at most, if anything just show the percentage of people to have completed the achivement, participation medals are reserved for children.

0 Kudos