cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

How strong will the Dual-Shock Vibration be?

I wasn't lucky enough to get my hands on one of the Stadia controllers but I was wondering if anyone that did get a chance to use one could tell me how strong the vibration is? As a avid gamer I need tot ake breaks and unwind, specifically talking about pulsating my prostate with a vibration device, I don't want to keep using my sisters xbox controller for this so i'm excited to actually have my own controller for my .
10 Kudos
6 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

I had a chance to check out the Stadia controller earlier this year at Google I/O, but the vibration wasn't working. Hopefully I'll find out in a few days once my shipment arrives.

I've never been bothered by vibrations from any controllers so far, but it would be great to have options to set vibration power / turn it off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
1 Kudo
Community Member

did this guy even actually read the thread.. he is just making generic posts all over the site to try and look like he is being helpful so that he gets admin

1 Kudo
Community Member

yeah probably spamming for those kudos

1 Kudo
Community Member

bumping this post. i also want to know

3 Kudos
Community Member

I like it vibration hard bro
2 Kudos
Community Member

Hey man your profile name is extremely disrespectful and I really don't appreciate it
0 Kudos