cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Guaranteed start on 19.11.2019 .....sure...

I ordered the "Founder Edition" to be able to play on the first day and have now received neither a shipping confirmation nor the code. Why do I order something like that?

ypq2zivhipz31.jpg

5 Kudos
7 Replies
Community Member

For real. I orders on Jun 9th and have neither as well.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Yep.. June 7th order here in the UK and nothing. I contacted google and they said it would be delivered by the 22nd, couldn't tell me when i could actually access the service.. I understand this is a glorified early access but they have been marketing it like an official launch. Why couldn't they be shipped earlier to make the release date?
Check out my YouTube Channels!
youtube.com/milezee
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC24oz5bgj6pKjZrrCJUfhJg
0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

When did you order and when is the estimated delivery date? I've seen people ordering within minutes of announcement and still not getting their shipping notice (got mine just a few hours ago). I understand it's frustrating, but hang in there and let's hope for the best 🙂

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
0 Kudos
Community Member

Have ordered on 9.6 and the delivery is supposed to be between the 25.11 -26.11
0 Kudos
Community Member

Yep that's really frustrating, but when a massive service like this starts, it's normal. Let's wait.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Just got to be patient, I know it sucks having to wait. But just think in a couple of weeks, everyone will have there order and we would of all moved on from this. Me personally I’m not getting my order into the 28th. Hang in there everyone, we will soon have our package. 😁

0 Kudos
Community Member

To those replying with let's wait and see what happens, or this is normal for a launch - The founders edition literally was sold as guaranteed access to Stadia at launch. It did not say access after it ships which will likely be after launch. Try googling, "What is the Stadia Founders Edition" and look at the top result from support.google.com. It states: Stadia Founder's Edition. Stadia Founder's Edition guarantees you access to Stadia at launch. Stadia Founder's Edition - Stadia Help - Google Support https://support.google.com › stadia › answer Clicking the link brings you to a google 404 page, weird right? So @ChrisFromGoogle and @GraceFromGoogle, what does the word guarantee mean to you? I feel like google and I have very different definitions.
Tags (1)
3 Kudos