cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Graphic error on Rage 2

Jump to solution
I wanted to report a graphical error on Rage 2. Where can I do it? When you first get to Gunbarrell and go talk to Marshall ... a cutscene begins where Marshal talks to a client asking him for a drink ... the client appeared totally invisible to me, he hadn't been loaded, and when takes the bottle and leaves, I literally saw the bottle floating in the air and moving away ... I report this error because in this case it was fun .. but ahead in the game it could create many problems if it were to come back on the wrong occasion.
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @FoxlukeITA,

Rage 2 is published by Bethesda, so you could reach out their customer support via this site (select Rage 2 > "submit a ticket").

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @FoxlukeITA,

Rage 2 is published by Bethesda, so you could reach out their customer support via this site (select Rage 2 > "submit a ticket").

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Community Member

I have contacted Stadia support and they logged a ticket in Bethesda support. I did the same and they came back with some bull**bleep** about my drivers and minimum requirements of my PC....they did not even read that I use Stadia. Hope they answer my reply with a satisfactory answer

1 Kudo