cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Google stadia in Romania and origin premier

Jump to solution

Hello,

When we can order google stadia in Romania?

Also when origin premier will be on stadia?

3 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @corsair400r,

that would be great to see Stadia being available for more countries, but at the moment Google is saying:

"Our goal is to make Stadia available to as many people as possible. We'll be sharing more details on additional countries in the near future."

Therefore the only thing you can do at the moment is to leave feedback via stadia.google.com or in the Stadia App. If you don't have access to both, just open this article in the Stadia HC and click on "send feedback" in the bottom right corner.

Regarding the origin premier it might be worth to also leave feedback.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
9 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Hey @corsair400r,

that would be great to see Stadia being available for more countries, but at the moment Google is saying:

"Our goal is to make Stadia available to as many people as possible. We'll be sharing more details on additional countries in the near future."

Therefore the only thing you can do at the moment is to leave feedback via stadia.google.com or in the Stadia App. If you don't have access to both, just open this article in the Stadia HC and click on "send feedback" in the bottom right corner.

Regarding the origin premier it might be worth to also leave feedback.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
Community Member

Romania has very good optic fiber infrastructure, low latency, and still Google is not prioritizing STADIA launch in Romania even in 2020. That is very disappointing 😔 given that there are other countries form Europe where STADIA is officially launched and where the internet quality is much lower compared to Romania, as well as maximum download speeds and in terms of fiber optics low-latency endpoints reach.

This is because Google only thinks this in terms of distance from its current STADIA-capable data centers, not caring about investing is a new STADIA-capable data center in eastern Europe, that would cover Romania, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Hungary, Serbia and Moldova.

And let's not hide the real reason why Google has not been yet investing in eastern Europe in regards to STADIA: the potential service customers/territorial agreements with game developers. Perhaps the people in this part of the world are considered unfriendly when it comes to paying for video games. But that might just be wrong. Hundreds of people living in Romania are waiting to give STADIA a try! They can't. Google has restricted them to. 😔

12 Kudos
Community Member

I think there is not any kind of problems with game publishers, we have any game we want and we can purchase it drireclty from steam, origin,  uplay+ , blizzard etc ( in Romania) . just google doesn't care about us or our money ( no problem here , we give our money to sony 🙂 ) . anyways stadia laks games big time and they have old games for full price , maybe we should wait and see if blizzard will bring all their games on stadia , let's see origin premier, uplay + will full pc libraries there.

after that we can actually buy stadia

3 Kudos
Community Member

Why for sony? PSN is not available in Romania

0 Kudos
Community Member

True. In Romania and other Eastern European countries the internet is way better and faster then in so called western countries. I lived 10 years in UK and the internet there apart from Virgin fiber you can’t get higher then 75mbs. I paid 3 years for talktalk for 70mbs speed and I always got 40-45mbs. Here in Romania even on wireless I’m getting over 200mbs. It’s a shame that stadia is prioritized in countries where the standards and morals are low.

1 Kudo
Community Member

I want google stadia in Romania too. I have good internet but bad hardware and because I move all the time I need to stay mobile.

2 Kudos
Community Member

I have 200mb fibre direct to the home and I live in the middle of a field in rural Scotland....so you are not correct. But it would be great if Stadia was in more country’s for sure.

1 Kudo
Community Member

We got 1 GB of fiber link in every part of the country from ground to bottom . 

Even in the lowest part of the country were gipsies live with dumped houses we still got better internet than most of you guys . 

Come in Romania and see it for youreself how you can download something with 120 MB/s 

0 Kudos
Community Member

I hope Stadia will be available in Romania before PS5 launch... I prefer to spend the money to upgrade to pixel 5...

BTW... Make the pixel official in Romania...

0 Kudos