cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Google music

@GraceFromGoogle Just a request for the future. I love using Spotify on my PS4. Google music integration with stadia might just make me switch. 

3 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Member

I think Google are shifting their focus to YouTube music, which I'm subscribed to. But I agree this would be a great addition.
And that's the way the news goes.
1 Kudo
Community Member

I think it would be very beneficial if they were to do this that they offer a discount for combining Stadia Pro and Youtube Music. Otherwise it feels like they would be forcing me into paying for another full price subscription... I'd be okay with a bundle option. 🙂
3 Kudos
Founder
Founder

@th3d0wnfa11 Yeah I thought about something similar some weeks ago. I can imagine a Youtube premium + stadia package later. Imagine how it would drain casual players to the platform. It could be massive.

Amazon is doing this with Prime video being included in the prime subscription (which i had even before video came out, because it's worth it for transport fees and other discounts.

For Google, youtube is the key. I wish youtube gaming would allow to buy Stadia games directly, play with streamers. Also you could play the Youtube music when you are playing your stadia games. You could also have a youtube window playing your watchlist when you are playing a game, you could have a skype-style interface through youtube to communicate in the Stadia community like a discord with webcam, ..There are no limits to all you can do !

Google has so much power in their hands actually.

0 Kudos