cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Google Stadia Controller Trademarks?

Jump to solution

Hello!

Recently I've been designing a few deskmats, which are big mats that go under your mouse and keyboard. I wanted to make a Stadia Controller themed deskmat, because I really like the look of the Stadia Controller. I am wondering if Google has any trademarks of the colours of the Stadia Controller, and the button design. I know they trademark the names and logos, so i don't have those in my mat.stadiamatmidnight.pngstadiacontrollerwasabi.pngstadiamatblack.pngstadiamatwhite.png I've attached a preview of my mat above. Hopefully someone can help, thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Nomnomburger25 This sounds like a perfect question for Stadia support. They should be able to give you the green light on anything trademark related. Give them a shout and let us know what happens!

Thanks!

Love does not despair. Love gives us hope that change is possible

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
4 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Nomnomburger25 This sounds like a perfect question for Stadia support. They should be able to give you the green light on anything trademark related. Give them a shout and let us know what happens!

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Community Member

Haha yes, I contacted them and they said I can use the colours, as long as I don't use the stadia name and the names of the branded controllers! 😄 Thanks for the tip @Fai 

1 Kudo
Community Member

I like that Wasabi one.  Keep us posted when they're available.

1 Kudo
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Nomnomburger25 Glad it worked out! That's awesome 😎

0 Kudos