cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Glitch Crashes Rage 2

Jump to solution
Today, I tried playing Rage 2 and I keep on getting a glitch message when I try to load the menu. Then, I get exited from the game. Is anyone else having this problem?
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Update January 9, 2020

Hi all, 

This issue has now been resolved, so you should no longer be seeing the "glitch" message.  Thanks for your patience!

------------

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for flagging this issue.  Let me see if I can find more information about the message you're seeing, and I'll report back with the latest updates. 

- GraceFromGoogle

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
11 Replies
Community Member

Yep, same here. Some folks have the glitch, some don't. There's a post on reddit about it. Unsure if Stadia is aware or if Bethesda is working on a patch.

0 Kudos
Community Member
I am having the same issue. I guess spending money on a game is like gambling.The house holds all of the cards.
0 Kudos
Community Member
Same here, just bought the game yesterday and couldn't play at all
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Update January 9, 2020

Hi all, 

This issue has now been resolved, so you should no longer be seeing the "glitch" message.  Thanks for your patience!

------------

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for flagging this issue.  Let me see if I can find more information about the message you're seeing, and I'll report back with the latest updates. 

- GraceFromGoogle

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
Community Member
I am still having this issue and it was supposed to be resolved almost a week ago. What’s up with that?
0 Kudos
Community Member
@GraceFromGoogle the game is crashing on Bethesda logo screen.
0 Kudos
Community Member
0 Kudos
Community Member

Rage 2 exceeded my expectations. However the game is broken as hell. I did everything on the game and the last mission in Project Dagger won't kick in no matter what I do. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

I still got glitches at rage 2 and it is 15:10 Amsterdam zone.

0 Kudos
Community Member

I still got glitches and it is 15:14  Amsterdam zone

0 Kudos
Community Member

Finally this article was right .https://www.reddit.com/r/Stadia/comments/ehll6n/rage_2_not_working/ then it start playing again.thank you mate for posting this link it helped me.

0 Kudos