cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Founder
Founder

Ghost Recon Breakpoint Skill Tree

Anyone else having the skill tree popups being cut off at the bottom of the screen? So far the beginning ones I can’t read any of the details as it falls off screen.
2 Kudos
19 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Firestorm457 I'm looking through the Settings right now (bought the game, but haven't got time to play it) and it doesn't seem there's an option to set the screen border. But if you go to the Interface section, you can customize the UI. Maybe you can try playing around with that to see if you can fix it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

Already looked through that and couldn’t find anything around the menu UI.
0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

Wanted to add at least it only happens with the first two lower layers and the rest show up higher so you can read them.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Firestorm457 a little of topic, but it's the stream connect working ok for you? Is it smooth and activated all the time or do you choose when it's on?

0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

ive only been playing single player at this point so haven’t experienced it yet.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Same issue here.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Having this issue as well

0 Kudos
Community Member

yep having issue on my 4K tv only....
0 Kudos
Community Member

@Firestorm457 @ayanna0311 @MortalWombat @MutagenD @danieljudge80 :

Out of interest has anyone raised this with Ubisoft via their support page?

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

Yep I opened a ticket with Ubisoft about it.  They responded that they were sending the information on to the developers.  They also mentioned to monitor the Ubisoft forums for any updates around it.  I am guessing they post release notes and to monitor them as patches come out.

1 Kudo
Community Member

@Firestorm457 : Good stuff, appreciated 👍

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Firestorm457 @ayanna0311 @MortalWombat @MutagenD @danieljudge80 :

Can anyone check to see if the following helps any? Disabling overscan on the specific HDMI port.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Stadia/comments/e0c4lw/screen_cut_off/ 

0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

Doesn’t seem to make any difference with it on or off on my LG.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Firestorm457 : could you share a photo of your tv screen with the issue, I’ve been discussing with Ubisoft and they’re intrigued. Thx

0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

Here are two photos.  The working one is from Balanced mode and the not working one is from best quality mode on the CCU.

BestVisual.jpeg

BalancedVisual.jpeg

1 Kudo
Community Member

@Firestorm457 : Thanks buddy, I've updated the case with Ubisoft, and will keep you informed of any progress.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Haha I thought it was designed that way.... But yes the pop up images are out of focus on the screen for me too.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Hi. I wanna know if they solved the problem for you, cuz I have the same problem and didn’t find anything useful to fix it. 

0 Kudos
Founder
Founder

Same issue

0 Kudos