- Lego city (so I can play with my son)

- GTA v (GTA in 60fps...)

- PES 2020

- Watch dog 2 & 1

- Street of rage

1 Kudo
Community Member

@jayo2k :

Certainly PES 2020! I've always liked PES from the early days, and whilst it isn't to everyone's liking in contrast to say FIFA, PES would certainly get my vote.  I'm a big fan of Madden too, so hopefully once EA get their act together and make some announcements on their plans for Stadia, I can still hope for that to make it over.

And, and I'd be very content with more family orientated games too, lots of local multiplayer options.

But of course that's just my preference and other will have theirs too, each to their own on that.  In the meantime, I'll just have to wait and see what the new titles are going to be over the remainder of this year and see what makes it on the Pro list etc.

I'm still keen to see what Ubisoft have in the pipeline once UPlay Plus makes it over to Stadia and the game library that that will bring too.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
1 Kudo
Community Member

@Mad_Dog_Bravo 

Google announced 120 titles this year, I would be surprised a big company like EA does not see the potential. I am sure they will come

0 Kudos
Community Member

@jayo2k : Absolutely, EA was one of the developers/publishers (along with Capcom) that have already publicly announced their intention to support Stadia;  Just that they have yet to actually announce which titles they will release and just as importantly when.

Kudos appreciated if deserved.
0 Kudos
Community Member

Get some of the good free to play games working... I am so close to cancel my Stadia membership and start with Nvidia now!.

I need Planetside 2...... Best free to play ever.... Nvidia now has all the great free to play games supported!

0 Kudos
Community Member

Looks like some pretty decent games in there. Fifa would still be #1 for me and surprised it doesn’t make the list, but at least half in that list would games I would want.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Want to point out, this is NOT my list.

0 Kudos
Community Member

i don't care much about cod, fortnite and minecraft.

The other games are a big YES though. I'd add FIFA, PES, Street fighter, Tekken, Hearthstone, Final fantasy XIV, and Monster hunter world  to the list.

1 Kudo
Community Member

Would like to have some information about Doom 2016 to be honest. It was confirmed by Bethesda last year but.. 🤷‍♂️

Would like a bundle with eternal or at least some  tiny informations about it.

Also Interesting list. Fortnite and minecraft on the first places isn't a surprise for me as they are free to play and well recieved on all platforms.

At least, from everyone else but me! 😉 

1 Kudo
Community Member

@ChronosP Yeah I would like to see them do it where they can get the license for the whole franchise from the devs and have all the doom games. Same goes for other franchises on stadia as well, getting sick of the slim pickens in the stadia store

0 Kudos