cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Games We Want On Stadia.

A few games i would love to see on Google Stadia are, Fallout 4, Fallout 76, GTA 5, Call of Duty Blackops 1-4, Call of Duty Modern Warfare all of them, Call of Duty War Zone, Fortnight, Apex Legends, The Last of Us, ARK, Watchdogs 1 &2, Battlefield, God of War (yes ik its a PlayStation exclusive, Minecraft, Resident Evil, and Saints Row 1-4 these are some games i want comment below some games that you would like to see on Google Stadia maybe we can talk them into contacting some of these companies and adding them. 

YouNeedTruth
13 Kudos
25 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

I definitely want to see AAA games on stadia, but I think it could be a great platform for games of consoles past, since backward compatibility has all but gone out the window. Classics like star wars battlefield 1 & 2, saints row 2, and if sit screen multiplayer is even feasible, things like fusion frenzy.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Stadia needs to invest to have their own gaming studios which will develop AAA games like God of War, Spider-man etc or have exclusive partnership with well-known companies to have exclusive games for Stadia. Not like serious sam but Last of Us, cyberpunk, gta level games.

I know these games will come in long-term. I trust Stadia and it is the future of gaming. 

Exclusive games are the console sellers. Xbox features are better than PS but PS is sold more than Xbox just because of their studios' exclusive games.

Stadia adds new features step by step. I think they are on AGILE methodology and publish their features  slowly slowly. I am happy with the new features that they are adding. Only problem is the Exclusives. Come on Stadia, bring some Real Exclusives.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Please, for the love of God, do not add ark to Stadia, I have 8663 hours logged in the PC version, Stadia is essentially my detox from Ark. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Good call, you listed some of my favorite indie games right there, I'd also like to see 

Vigor

Deadlight

Far Lone Sails

DenOutlander
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I want all the things!

• Horizon Zero Dawn + the new one coming out
  • Witcher 1, 2, 3
  • Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim
  • Final Fantasy 6, 7, 8, 10, 13
  • Fallout 4, New Vegas, 76
  • No Man's Sky
  • Conan Exiles
  • Assassin's Creed 3, 4, Origins (stoked for Valhalla!)
  • Sniper Elite 3, 4
  • GTA5
  • Dragon's Dogma
  • Soul Caliber 6
  • State of Decay 2
  • Hitman whole series
  • Fable 1, 2, 3
  • Kingdom Come Deliverance
  • All the Telltale games
  • Dragon Age series
  • Bioshock 1, 2, 3
  • Divinity 1, 2
  • Firewatch
  • For Honor
  • Hellblade
  • Civ 6
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

APEX LEGENDS!!!

COD MODERN WARFARE AND WARZONE

GOD OF WAR!!!!!! 

MADDEN 20 

I think with these few games and fortnite. Plus adding a keyboard and mouse for Chromecast!!!! Oh boy that’d be hot stuff. I’ve already got a few of my buddies to buy stadia simple for the convenience sake that the travel a lot and hate having to lug there Xbox or ps4 or not taking it at all. So stadia gives them the ability to literally play anywhere anytime so long as you got a solid internet connection and a tv with an hdmi port your solid. 
thanks stadia and keep it up. 

0 Kudos