cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Games We Want On Stadia.

A few games i would love to see on Google Stadia are, Fallout 4, Fallout 76, GTA 5, Call of Duty Blackops 1-4, Call of Duty Modern Warfare all of them, Call of Duty War Zone, Fortnight, Apex Legends, The Last of Us, ARK, Watchdogs 1 &2, Battlefield, God of War (yes ik its a PlayStation exclusive, Minecraft, Resident Evil, and Saints Row 1-4 these are some games i want comment below some games that you would like to see on Google Stadia maybe we can talk them into contacting some of these companies and adding them. 

YouNeedTruth
16 Kudos
33 Replies
Community Member

I'd really like to see some of the great Indies that have been released over the past few years.

Super Meat Boy

Shovel Knight

The Witness

Gone Home

Inside

Limbo

Firewatch (I know)

Papers Please.

Joe Danger

These are games made by incredibly small teams, with love and passion and the developers would directly benefit from the Stadia platform, as would gamers, getting to try great games at a reduced price from triple A games.

I have to believe that the commercial agreements would be easier too.

I'd love to see Google strike up a relationship with Shahid Ahmad, he's now a dev, and many sources cite him as being the driving force behind Sonys push towards better relationships with Indies.

2 Kudos
Community Member

Good call, you listed some of my favorite indie games right there, I'd also like to see 

Vigor

Deadlight

Far Lone Sails

DenOutlander
0 Kudos
Community Member

Grim Dawn, Fallout 76, Torchlight 3, Path of Exile, Diablo 4 and OverWatch 2. 

2 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

I'm not that person for shooters on consoles that's why I would really welcome more (arcadeish) racing games like:

• Dirt 2 (or newer)
  • GRID 2
  • Need for Speed
  • F1

Otherwise oldschool games (in 4k) would be also great

• Skyrim
  • Far Cry
  • The old GTAs (San Andreas, Vice City)

---
Please mark posts that helped you to solve your problem as an "Answer" or give "Kudos" to other helpful posts.
0 Kudos
Community Member

FIFA

COD (the latests)

Battlefield (the latests)

some stadia exclusives, some adventure title like tomb rider or the last of us.

2 Kudos
Community Member

• Minecraft
  • GTA V
  • Madden NFL 20
  • Diablo III
  • Rocket League
  • Fortnite (not for me, but a lot of people play it)
  • Warzone
  • Apex Legends (not for me, but people play it)
  • Elder Scrolls V Skryim
6 Kudos
Community Member

***Deep Rock Galactic***

Also...

Terraria

Cave Story+

Minecraft

Stardew Valley

Guacamelee! 1 and 2

The Witcher 3

Divinity Original Sin 2

any Bioshock

any Castlevania

any Darksiders

any Lego Games

2 Kudos
Community Member

stadia needs games, in my opinion right now rather than chasing the big industrial giants of videogames stadia needs small and medium developers who want visibility and have big projects in mind. stadia needs early access games right now

4 Kudos
Community Member

Unfortunately for us, Stadia needs Titans of the industry to support it. Without  big titles on it we will continue being the laughingstock  of the gaming community. Stadia needs games that push tech to it's limits, to show people that it's worth investing in. Stadia has a ton of problems, the tech works but these smaller games we've been getting don't showcase it ( with a few exceptions)

2 Kudos
Community Member

Honestly, I feel Stadia needs an exclusive sim racer, RPG, MMO, 1st PS, 3rd PS, and bring Fortnite or Apex Legends to the platform. 

1 Kudo
Community Member

I would like to see some exclusives, but I also want to see some sports games, Minecraft, etc. GTA V would be amazing. 

2 Kudos
Community Member

Dragon age, Kotor, Batman Arkham series, lol turok, metal gear solid series, some more ff maybe some kingdom hearts, overwatch, Some cod, or unreal tourney, oh monster Hunter, streetfighter...etc those aren't very likely but they'd be nice additions.

2 Kudos
Community Member

I personally want new games on stadia, games we don’t know yet or games unreleased it’s meant to be the future not the re-release but streamed games.

5 Kudos