All resident evil games

Beyond two souls game

Last of us 

Last of us part 2

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Frostyh1978 Please submit your feedback through the app. It's the official way to get your voice heard to Google.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
6 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@Frostyh1978 Please submit your feedback through the app. It's the official way to get your voice heard to Google.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
Community Member

@Frostyh1978 

Wwe battlegrounds comes out later this year on stadia

AEW not coming till 2021 but  unsure if on stadia

Resident evil is down to developer release 

Last of us is a ps exclusive so prob 0% chance

0 Kudos
Community Member

@Frostyh1978 

Also with how little exposure Impact wrestling gets now I doubt they will release another game. The last TNA game was 360 and PS3 and bombed so doubt that will be ported.

2k might release there next wwe installment next year as doing major overhaul and will want to show off.  2k20 has too many issues and bad press to port onto another platform. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Please!!!!

I know Elder Scrolls Online just was put on the store but can we get some more RPG's maybe like the Witcher 3? 

2 Kudos
Community Member

The Witcher 3 would keep me occuppied since AC Odyssey is 100% finished. Would lovemo re AC games 🙂

Add me on Stadia: KonquererDon#2719
0 Kudos
Community Member

Please Add more Ubisoft games like the other AC Games and Especially Watch_Dogs 1&2! maybe rayman.

0 Kudos