cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Game glitch

For the past 4 days I have been trying to play the division 2. Every time I tried to start with my original character I keep getting an error message saying to reopen game the game had a glitch please reopen the game to keep playing. When I follow the prompts I keep getting the same message for some reason again I'm unable to play with my original character please explain. I have tried calling Google support several times and unfortunately it's been a joke every time I've never had customer service ever be able to help me

Sean Simms
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Community Member

I'm experiencing the exact same issue.

0 Kudos
Community Member

same here 😭

0 Kudos
Community Member

This might be what it is. I just posted about me maxing a character and not being able to use it. Here's the reddit post. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Stadia/comments/g7utle/warningpsa_critical_bug_in_division_2_specific_to/

1 Kudo
Community Member

Yes I did exactly the same classified mission. There must be a bug connected to that specific classified mission, the spice mission.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Yes I am experiencing the same thing. When I am in the menu on The Division 2 and click Continue I get the the following error message:

Uh-oh! The game had a glitch. Please reopen the game to keep playing.

It happened to me first time today actually. Yesterday it was all good. It appeared today when I tried entering one of the classified missions with the purple circles on the map.

I hope this can be fixed soon because The Division 2 is probably the best shooter/strategy game ever.

0 Kudos