cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Game builds summary

Jump to solution

Is there a summary what has been changed in the latest build? Info similar to patch notes...

I like the idea that the games improve and they certainly do. It would be nice to know what has been changed.

If the latest build version is displayed in the app (without having to start the game) - that would be nice as well.

7 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Member

I don't think anyone would be against patch notes.  To build off this I would love for there to be a way to see if a game you own got updated recently (or don't own as well I guess).

------------------
If you want to add me as a friend my Stadia name is the same as my community name.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Definetely agree, patchnotes for each game or even the Stadia app would be very helpful as we could check that if major or minor issues have been fixed. Even if those would be in the "game info" of each game, this would be a nice thing!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member
I completely agree. Patch notes and transparency about upcoming changes is what keeps a game and community relevant and engaged. Think about all the games on Steam that get bad ratings because the developers don't show regular progress on outstanding issues or have uncertain roadmaps.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member
Put me down as someone who agrees, too. It is bad enough on a traditional platform, like Steam, when your game updates and there are no patch notes, but at the very least you know it updated and can look for more information. In Stadia, there is no indication the game even updated as you just launch the latest build. It would be very handy if Stadia notified you in some manner the game had been updated since the last time you played and, if the developer provides them, link to the patch notes.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

I don't think anyone would be against patch notes.  To build off this I would love for there to be a way to see if a game you own got updated recently (or don't own as well I guess).

------------------
If you want to add me as a friend my Stadia name is the same as my community name.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos