cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Friends List

Jump to solution
Hey everyone, I tried to add a friend of mine that already made an account, but when I click add friend it doesn't register. Is this feature available right now?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Community Member

So my dumb ass friend never accepted the invite until just now. . . . but the add friend option doesn't notify you if your request was sent.  They might want to fix that.

Problem solved. . . 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Yeah, that interaction doesn't really provide very good feedback. I think what did it for me was tapping the little + button in the search results (which then turns into a checkmark) instead of the Add Friend button inside the profile view.

0 Kudos
Community Member

Yo Splice,

I tried both ways and it didn't seem to register. . . but thanks for your post!

0 Kudos
Community Member

A friend added me already. So it should be working. But i did not add anyone else yet.

_ memento vivere!
0 Kudos
Community Member

So my dumb ass friend never accepted the invite until just now. . . . but the add friend option doesn't notify you if your request was sent.  They might want to fix that.

Problem solved. . . 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Be sure to use the Send feedback button at the bottom of the Explore tab to report it. 👍

Hopefully they'll get that process smoothed out soon.

0 Kudos
Community Member

How can i Befriend ppl. Im trying to friend pp and i don't see anyone online my name is DiBoy#9639. Id like to connect with other's

0 Kudos