cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Free Games

Jump to solution

Will Stadia ever get truly free games that we won't have to pay for or that are blocked behind a pro subscription like destiny 2 Wich is free everywhere else? Stadia has so much potential but if they don't have any free games how will they expect to proceed and get new members? 

YouNeedTruth
1 Kudo
1 Solution
Community Member

I already suggested to make destiny 2 (base) a free to play game on stadia. When base launches they probably have to compensate this because of perhaps to many users at once. With region locks maybe or even ads at loading screens because of the free server usage. As long as there is no qeueuing times, performance issues or session limits for free users when this happens, im open to anything. Because this is what stadia seperates from GFN for example, we have no session limits here and no queuings going on and i really don't wanna  see that stuff in the future.  

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Member

I already suggested to make destiny 2 (base) a free to play game on stadia. When base launches they probably have to compensate this because of perhaps to many users at once. With region locks maybe or even ads at loading screens because of the free server usage. As long as there is no qeueuing times, performance issues or session limits for free users when this happens, im open to anything. Because this is what stadia seperates from GFN for example, we have no session limits here and no queuings going on and i really don't wanna  see that stuff in the future.  

View solution in original post

2 Kudos