cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Founders Member with a hashtag?

Jump to solution

Hi

I own The Division 2 including the Warlords of New York DLC, I also have this on PC (Includes the DLC) but I have just noticed that when I play this game on Stadia my gamertag has a #0 after it?

I am a founders member and the whole point of paying the money for this pack was so that I could secure my username/Gamertag with no hashtags or numbers after my name and that no one else could have my desired name.

As you can imagine I am deeply dissatisfied after spending my hard earned money. I feel cheated and I am losing my confidence in the Stadia platform after being one of the first in the world to embrace this and help it grow.

Please could you get rid of this hashtag nonsense as it is sending my anxiety and OCD through the roof. I notice that this is only when playing this game on Stadia so this will no doubt have something to do with the cross save feature. I love that there is crossplay and cross save/progression by the way.

Please remove the #0 or make it invisible, fix this as this is something that I have a massive issue with.

I have spent a lot of money and at the moment I am regretting my purchases.

Regards 

jmyboi

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Some games, like you've discovered, don't properly hide the hashtag #0 after user names in some instances.  Basically a founder user name still has the hashtag and a number, but we just happen to be #0.  You might want to reach out to Ubisoft to let them know as they would be the ones to patch the game to get rid of this if possible.

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
3 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

Some games, like you've discovered, don't properly hide the hashtag #0 after user names in some instances.  Basically a founder user name still has the hashtag and a number, but we just happen to be #0.  You might want to reach out to Ubisoft to let them know as they would be the ones to patch the game to get rid of this if possible.

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
Community Member

Thanks for the reply. I have raised this issue with Ubisoft also. I can not be the only one that is driven insane by this.

1 Kudo
Community Member

I was actually thinking nobody would have hashtags in the division 2 because its either stadia players as a whole have or don't, its worse for you being a founder since you shouldn't have and there may be a "avoid" him he's on stadia type thing when it comes to LFG'ing when ignorant people are setting groups up.

0 Kudos