cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Football manager 2020

Hi! I am interested in buying football manager for the stadia platform. My only concern is if the in-game editor works or not? I have seen it as an add-on for the game. I have read across several forums that it doesnt and that is the main reason I haven't already bought it. Does it work?
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Stadia Guide
Stadia Guide

@MaxHakansson I don't have the game, so I can't really test it. But you can try finding other Stadia players that bought the game and see if they're having the issue. But last resort is you can buy the game and return it if it doesn't work. Here's the rule for returning game on Stadia

Get a refund on Stadia in US and Canada 

Refunds for games

• You can request a refund within 14 days of your purchase if there is less than 2 hours of play time across all accounts (family and personal). Games may only be returned one time, so if you return a purchased game for a refund and subsequently re-purchase it, you will not be entitled to a refund. This refund is only available for purchased games, and not for add-on content or services.
  • If you return the game for a refund it will be removed from your library and you will no longer be able to play it.

This is the policy for US and Canada, but you should see the one related to your country through the same link.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please @mention when replying to me, so I can get notified
0 Kudos
Community Member

@MaxHakansson 

I bought football manager 2020 on stadia, plus the in game editor & I can safely say that it works.

0 Kudos
Community Member

@MaxHakansson I've read on the forums of sigames that the in-game editor is the only editor that works on stadia, for now. 

0 Kudos
Community Member

The game is terrible don’t buy it. Save your money 

0 Kudos
Community Member

Does anyone know whether the Football Manager 2020 in-game editor on Stadia allows users to modify a team name? @Tpricebcfc - would you happen to know? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Community Member

It does not, so Juventus stay as Zerbe, and Spanish teams are generic like Real Sociedad are Real San Sebastian

0 Kudos